chapter V

A/N: AHHH SHE'S SO FINE IN THIS PICCCC     girlie got me feelin sum typa wayyy \(^o^)/

A/N: AHHH SHE'S SO FINE IN THIS PICCCC girlie got me feelin sum typa wayyy \(^o^)/

Y/n was used to victory, she was indifferent to the score presented to her. It was as expected, nobody could measure up to her power. 

Walking into the locker room to change, all she heard was incessant praises from her peers. 
Sighing, she thanked the girls for their well wishes.

...

She walked into the classroom to find it bustling with talk. Once she walked in, she was only met with more praise about her little show today. This was getting rather annoying. 

She curtly nodded at those staring at her, and took her seat.  The red-haired boy , who she identified as Ejiro Kirishima, walked up to her in admiration. "L/n right?? You were so manly during that test!! And you got such a flashy quirk bro!! I only got hardening! A flashy quirk like yours is awesome for hero work!"

Y/n listened to him rambling on, and decided to interrupt. "If all pro heroes depended on flashy quirks, I doubt many people would be saved, Kirishima."

His eyes widened when he heard his name come from her mouth. He didn't think he was significant enough to remember. 

"I saw you during the test, you had an admirable performance. And I'd bet that you would make a  formidable opponent as well. With your hardening, you could become like a horse that would never waver. An unbreakable opponent, would be truly undefeatable in defense."

His eyes teared up at her praise, it seemed like nobody had really told him that before. 

"You really are amazing, not even in power. You're just an amazing person, L/n."

Y/n's face warmed up at his compliment, it was one of the first times someone had complimented her personality and not her immense power. She softly smiled. 

"Thank you Kirishima, you don't know how much that meant to me.."

He flashed his spiky teeth at her, "No problem, L/n! You really cheered me up too ya' know?"

Y/n smiled in response, "Please call me Y/n. However, you should know that I'm only letting you because I've taken a liking to you."