chapter VI

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SMM FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS!! IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY TO SEE PEOPLE ENJOYING MY WORK SM! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (has anyone noticed some of the references this ch and last ch??)

...

"I AM HERE!!!" All Might yells as the classroom door slams open, "Coming through the door like a normal person!"

what normal person enters a room like that?

"OH EM GEE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY ALL MIGHT!!", Kaminari says, in awe of All Might's appearance. 

"So he really is a teacher!!" Eijiro exclaims, punching the air. "This year is gonna be awesome!!"

The rest of the class broke out into mindless chit-chat, not worthy of Y/n's time.. 

She brought her attention to All Might at the front of the classroom. 

He had his hands on his hips, with his signature smile. 

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High! Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101'. Here you'll learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!!"

it's hard to believe that this was the same hero that made Midoriya eat his hair...

"But... one of the keys of being a hero is looking good!"

All Might points towards the side of the classroom where the wall pushes out to reveal cases. 

"These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started!"

The class cheers in excitement as Y/n stares blankly at the cases.

i made my costume with Miko, so it shouldn't be that bad...

i hope she didn't change them around.

"Get yourselves suited up, and meet at the training ground Beta!"