chapter VII

It had been a week since the battle trial, and Y/n was now reasonably acquainted with her classmates

Her and Miko were now walking to UA, as they do every morning.

They conversed in idle chit-chat to pass the time,

"Y/n what are your thoughts on olives?"

"I despise them, they're disgusting and bitter."

"Oh my! That means we're soulmates Y/n!!", Miko had that schemish look on her face. 

"What..?"

How could disliking olives mean we're compatible? I just prefer sweet foods...

"You don't want to spend your life with me?" Miko had a somber look on her face, one that Y/n knew she often used when she needed to get something she wanted. "And here I was, planning out the rest of my life with you.."

It'd be easier to humor her...

"That wouldn't be too bad... You'd just have to cook for me every day!"

"I already do that"

Their conversation led them to the crowded UA, which was currently bombarded by reporters. 

Y/n frowns, pulling Miko closer before they were pushed towards the crowd of reporters. 

"Hey! Hey! Those are UA students!" A reporter calls as a microphone suddenly gets shoved in front of them.

"..." She stays silent, taking a step back.

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" She asks as Y/n frowns at her.

"What is All Might like in person?!" She exclaims again as Y/n's eye twitches.

"Find someone else to bother.." She frowns at the woman in front of her, and then turns to Miko beside her. She grabbed Miko's arm and ran between the reporters crowding the entrance. 

Perhaps it was a random burst of luck, they got through the reporters and into the building safely. 

...

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." Aizawa explains.

"Bakugo." Aizawa says as multiple eyes shift over to the boy. "You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Tch, whatever"

"L/n." Aizawa says as she keeps her stoic facade, "Your quirk is strong. It's impressive how you were able to boost your allies' strength. I was expecting you to contribute more."

She nods in silence. 

"And Midoriya." Aizawa says, "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?"

"Yes!"

Aizawa then looks away, "Let's get down to business. [to defeat the Huns !] Our first task will decide your future."

Most of the students grew anxious at the news, wondering if it was another test that could potentially get them expelled. 

"You need to pick a class representative"

The class started screaming with people begging to be chosen as their representative. 

While Y/n never went to school, and therefore did not know what a representative for a class was, she did not understand why everyone so greatly wished to be chosen. 

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida demands as the class goes silent, "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. I want to hold an election to choose our leader!"

I'll just vote for Midoriya... He's probably the only one in this room that has my complete trust.

...

The class revealed the election results, causing Y/n to stare at the board, surprised. 

It's been a while since she was surprised. 

I didn't entertain the thought that someone would vote for me..

Election results:

Midoriya Izuku: 4

Yaoyorozu Momo: 3

Y/n L/n: 2

Iida Tenya : 1

Who was it..? 

(btw not even i know...i wrotr this months ago lmaoo)

whatever... who cares. 

A/N: HIII IG PEOPLE STILL READ THIS FIC SO I THOUGHT ID POST THIS DRAFT! ILL PROBABLY REREAD THIS FIC AND THEN FINISH IT LMAOO