chapter III

A/N: Y/n in civilian clothes!! :3

Y/n was walking back to her home after her impromptu meeting with Midoriya and All Might. She was admiring the scenery. The fleeting sakura blossoms were now gone, leaving the trees bare.

She sighed as she opened the front door and headed in. A couple of steps in, she sees Miko in casual clothing cooking something up for breakfast.

"Welcome back, Y/n!",  Miko exclaimed.  "Hope you enjoyed your stroll."

Y/n hummed as she sat down on the table, waiting for Miko to finish making breakfast.

Miko then slid a plate and utensils at her and said, "Eat up Y/n, you're going to need the energy for the test."

Y/n nodded before asking, "Are you taking the test too, Miko?"

Miko smirked and responded, "Yes, but I'm only taking the written exam. I signed up for the business course, you know?"

Y/n's brows furrowed, "Yes, that seems quite fitting, Miko. You've always been quite cunning."

"Yeah, I was thinking that I could maybe manage your hero agency when the time comes.", Miko said looking at Y/n.

Y/n's skeptical expression melted into one of joy, "I would like nothing more, Miko."

"Yes", Miko said. "With the shrine and the printing company along with your hero agency, I think we'll have enough money to last us centuries."

Y/n nodded in agreement before she looked at the clock behind them.

"Oh my! ", Miko said. "We really should wrap this up quickly then."

...

Y/n closed the door behind her, following after Miko. Miko had started slightly shivering. She has always been sensitive to the cold, as a Kitsune.

Y/n took the scarf off of her neck and offered it to Miko, 

"Just so you don't get sick before the exams."

Soon enough, they reached the gates of UA. Y/n and Miko had to split up from here, since they were taking different exams.