chapter I

"Y/n isn't your entrance exam tomorrow?", Miko asked.

Y/n turned to face her, and then nodded in affirmation, "Yes, I am fairly certain that I will do well."

Miko hummed in agreement, "I am confident in your abilities as well, Y/n. But perhaps, you should work on utilizing the Musuo Isshin in a battle."

"Hm? You wish for me to embed the sword with electro? I am not quite sure how to do that. That was S/n's specialty though."

Miko requested to hold the sword and examined it for a bit before handing it back to Y/n, "The sword is made of metal, no? Therefore, it should be fairly easy for you to embed the electro into the sword, so it could be pure electro."

Y/n thought about it for a little bit before nodding, "I suppose it makes sense in theory."

"Now you should test that theory.", Miko said with an eerie smirk.

Y/n gradually spilled electro out of her hands, absorbing it in the metal of the sword. It wasn't long before the sword was covered in electro energy and started glowing a shade of bright purple.

Suddenly the sword turned a whitish purple and looked oddly like a light-saber.

"How does it feel?", Miko asks curiously.

"Well, it feels much lighter."

"As expected, that was because the electro takes over the metal. Your sister had it made, so the metal would only be exposed without electro.", Miko explains. "You can absorb all electricity produced by yourself, right?"

Y/n nods in affirmation.

"Well, try absorbing the sword then," Yae suggests. "That way, you wouldn't need to carry it in battle."

Y/n pursed her lips in skepticism, "So, you wish for me to stab myself?"

A smirk appeared on Miko's face, "Essentially, yes."

Y/n sighs in agreement and brings the sword to her leg. Just as suspected, the sword phases through her and becomes absorbed into her body.