Ichigo

Helloo I am hopefully back : ) let's get too it
( also you have some spiritual pressure but not a lot so you can't see hollows too clearly. Like chad when he was trying to save Karin)

-
-
-
-
——————————————————-

(Y/N) POV

"See you later Orihime!" I say watching as she heads home as I make my way to my shoe locker, before grabbing my things as I walk out to the doors.

"You've got to be kidding me?!" I say watching as the rain continues to pour down.
'The weather did not say it was going to rain today' I thought to myself as I stood there. 

The walk to my house isn't too far but it's not super close either. But of course today I didn't decide to bring my umbrella.

"Damn it.." I mumble to myself before hearing footsteps as I turn slightly seeing Ichigo behind me with his umbrella in his hand.

"Oh Hey Ichigo.." I say quietly, while trying to keep my blush under control.
      If it isn't obvious I have a huge crush on Ichigo, I mean who wouldn't. He's kind, handsome, and always willing to protect the ones he cares about.

"Hey (y/n).." he started before he glanced at my distressed face before laughing slightly.

"Wanna head home together?" He asks.
Ichigo and I were friends and coincidentally live right next to each other. 

I nod my head before standing up and allowing him to open the door and umbrella before we start walking home together, the two of us being pressed slightly against each other due to the umbrella not being too big but Ichigo didn't seem to mind the proximity.

It wasn't an uncomfortable silence between us , and that is one of the things I loved about being around Ichigo, there was never any tension when I am around him.

I stop walking when I notice Ichigo stop suddenly and his expression tensing up and face becoming serious. I turn my head to follow where he's looking but don't see anything.

"Is everythin-.." I say but am cut off by Ichigo shoving the umbrella into my hand to cover me before he runs off into the other direction.

"Ichigo! Wait!" I say calling out to him before covering my face as the wind shifts and the rain to fall harder.  I open my eyes as Ichigo is nowhere to be seen but I see a shape moving in front of me before the ground breaks as I barley dodge it. Still unsure of what is going on, the visual becomes clearer as I see a huge monster.

"W-what the hell?" I say to myself before paying attention to the monster realizing it's about to attack me again 'oh no' I thought.
I look down at my leg as I twisted my ankle from running as I close my eyes preparing for the impact as it. Ever came as I open my eyes seeing a bright head of orange hair.

"I-Ichigo" I say looking at his back and strange uniform he has on noticing his huge sword.

He glances at me quickly making sure I am alright before he knocks the monster back before picking me up in his arms, and gently caring me away from the monster before setting me down.

" you're not hurt too bad are you?" He asked me
"no..I'm not, but do you know what that thing was?" I say with my head tilted slightly.

"Don't worry about it it's just trouble. I'm just glad you're okay" he says with a light blush on his face with a smile

I look up into his eyes and see that there is nothing but genuine intent behind them as he stands up in front of me and just disappears, all of a sudden most likely going to attack the monster.

'Please be careful Ichigo'  I say to myself as I wait for him

(I am not about to explain a whole battle so time skip to Ichigo fixing your wound)

I sit there in silence not really mad at Ichigo or anything but I look at him as he gently wraps a bandage around around my ankle before he puts my shoe back on.

"Thanks..." I say while turning my head away so he can't see my red face.
I stop for a second and turn back to look at Ichigo as I study his face making sure he isn't injured or wounded.

"You're not hurt are you?" I ask while looking at him trying to avoid eye contact.

"No I'm okay, don't worry about me." He says before taking a deep breath and looking at me.
"But on the other hand there was something I meant to tell you before we were attacked... I-I really like you (y/n), I know we've been friends for a while but the way you smile and care for everyone made me fall in love with you.." he says while turning his head to the side, so I can't see his blushing red face.

I smile at Ichigo being shy as the tips of his ears are red before I tug on his arm gently as he looks back at me as I lean forward and place a kiss on lips quickly before pulling away.

"I like you too Ichigo"

The end
———————————————

Uh I did not know where this story was going so sorry if the plot got lost but hey first update of the year. YAYY. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I look forward to writing more bleach one shots for you guys :)