Izuru x reader

Izuru's eyes widened in shock as he saw his girlfriend beneath one of his best friends.

"I-Izuru it's not what it looks like." (Y/n) said while pushing Shuhei off of her.

Izuru didn't say anything but he just started to walk off.

"Izuru wa-.." (y/n) got cut off as Izuru turned around and spoke.
"Save it.. were done." He said with dark eyes and a gloomy aura surrounding him  as he walked away.

(Y/n) stood there in shock before running to the empty fields of the soul society. (Y/n) sat there starting to cry. 'How could he just dump me? He didn't even give me a chance to explain' (y/n) thought to herself.

(Y/n) POV'

"Why..?" I asked myself as I looked up at the sky noticing that it was about to rain.

I started to cry as the rain started to fall. I didn't even bother to cover up as the rain soaked my body.
"What's the point? It wouldn't matter anyway.." I continued to cry and before I knew it I started to feel dizzy and passed out.

Time skip to 3 days  later

"Hng.." I groaned as I woke up with a light shining in my face. Looking around for a bit I noticed that I was I inside of the Squad 4 barracks. I sat up as I started to recall the events that happened before I passed out. 

My eyes started to water as I remembered my break up with Izuru.

"Izuru..." I said quietly.

"Yes..(Y/n)." I heard someone say as I looked up and saw Izuru standing by the door.

Seeing him just made me cry so I layed back down and hid under the covers while crying.

"(Y/n).." I heard Izuru say as he came closer to the bed.

"..." I don't respond. I knew if I said anything I'd start crying again"

I felt him tug the covers off of me and say my name again. I turned around from him and had my back facing him.

Izuru turned me around and had me facing him. His face went into a painful expression as he knew he caused this.

Izuru simply wiped my tears away and pressed his lips against mine and wrapped his arms around me. I tried to pull away but Izuru simply held me tighter and continued to kiss me. After a few seconds he pulled away and stared at me.

"I'm sorry.." he said as he looked down and held me tighter then before.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain." He said.

Izuru sat up and removed his hands from my waist and stared out the window.

"After I left Shuhei came up to and told me what actually happened before I walked in.. I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain what happened." Izuru said while turning back to me.

"I forgive you.. Izuru" I said as my last tears finally fell.

"So..(Y/n) would you be my girlfriend again." Izuru said with a small smile and a blush on his face.

"Yes!" I said happily as I got out the bed and hugged Izuru as tight as I could.

"I love you (Y/n)." Izuru said as he rested his chin on my head.

"I love you too Izuru"

----------------------------------------------

Hello fellow peoples I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you guys have a great day/night/afternoon