Renji x reader [Lemon}

(First lemon srry if it sucks but yolo)
-----------------

Renji and I have been dating for a few years.
But the two of us haven't done it in a while Renji always has to work and work and work.
He always came home late and when he does get here I'm already asleep.

But today was gonna be different. It was our 3 year anniversary and I made sure it was going to be very 'special'.

Timeskip to late at night

It was about 11:30 at night when Renji walked through the doors.

"(Y/n) where are you?" He asked.

Once he took his hair down he started walking towards the bedroom which the both of shared.

After Renji walked into the room he saw rose petals scattered all over the bed and candles lit. To brighten the room but not to make room to bright.

"(Y/n) are you in here?" Renji said.

After hiding for a little bit I snuck up behind Renji,wearing nothing but some sexy lingerie and wrap my arms around his neck loosely and pressed my breasts against his back.

"Happy anniversary Renji" I said in a soft voice.

Renji turned around and his face immediately turned red and I could see a small tent forming in his pants.

"(Y-y/n) what are you wearing?" Renji said as he tried to cover the blush on his face and stop looking at me.

"Well obviously I'm wearing lingerie." I said while letting my (H/L), (H/C) down from the bun it was in.

"I-idiot I know that I mean why." Renji said while calming down.

"Well it is our anniversary and I wanted to do something special today." I said seductively while walking towards Renji.

"(Y/n) w-wait." Renji said as he could feel his blush returning to his face

"Nope!" I said as I leaned up to Renji and crashed my lips against his.

The kiss turned passionate rather quickly and all of a sudden it became a battle for dominance and I lost quickly as Renji's self control was slipping away.

I gasped momentarily as Renji shoved me onto the bed and quickly removed his shirt and slammed his lips against mine once again.
I pushed against Renji's chest letting him know you needed air.

Renji pulled away from the kiss and started kissing your neck until he found my sweet spot and lightly bit on it making me moan.

Renji removed my bra and didn't hesitate to grab my left breast and start sucking on my nipples and bit it gently making me moan loudly.

Renji made sure not to leave my other breast unattended and started licking it while going back to squeeze my other breast. Renji licked my breast one more time before pulling away and looking at me with an amused look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He said while kissing down to my stomach.

"S-shut up!" I said while your face flushed red.

Renji slowly pulled my panties down and threw them elsewhere.After he took my panties off you immediately closed my legs.

Renji sat up and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you acting shy? We've done this before." Renji said

After he said that you really didn't have a comeback so you just laid there quietly.
Renji pried my legs open and smirked as he noticed how wet I was.