Jealous nnoitora x reader

Your POV

As I was making my way through the halls of hueco mundo I ran into Tesla who seemed to be doing nothing important at the time.

"Oh hey Tesla." I said with a small smile.

"Hey (y/n)." He said with a small smile and looked at me.

"Where ya headed?" He asked.

"Lord Aizen asked me to deliver a message to an espada." I said while smiling slightly.

"Who is the message for?" He asked as we started walking.

"That's a secret." I said whiling putting a finger up to my lips. As we continued to walk Tesla stopped and waved.

"Well this is my stop. See you around (y/n)." He said as he walked into his room.

Nnoitora POV

'Tch... why the hell is (y/n) hanging out with him.' I thought to myself as I peeked around the corner. (Y/n) and I have been dating for a month now and I hate to admit it but seeing her with another guy just really pisses me off even though I know their just friends.

After (y/n) finished delivering the message to the unknown espada I was waiting outside the room for her to come back.

(Y/n) came back and I stood up and made my way over to her.

Your POV

After I delivered the message I started making my way back to my room only to be stopped by an angry Nnoitora.

"Hey Nnoitora what's wrong?" I asked playing innocent. I knew exactly what was wrong and was waiting for him to
Tell me.

"..." was all he said.

Once he was in front of me he stopped and grabbed my hand and sodnidoed (?) to his room.

Once we got into his room he sat me on his bed and stood in front of me not saying anything.

"What did I do?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

He slowly walked towards me and laid down beside me and dragged me with him making me lay my head into his chest.

"If you laugh or smile at any other man again I'll have to kill them.. Even if it is Tesla." He said into my hair.

"Awwww is someone jealous?" I said while sitting up to look at his face.

"Shut up woman." He said.

I know him saying that was his way of saying he loves me.

"Aww I love you too." I said and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

I pulled away and saw he was blushing.

'K-kawaii' I said while giggling to myself.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep." He mumbled while tightening his grip on my waist.

I smiled and closed my eyes while dozing off on his chest.

"I love you Nnoitora." I said before finally falling asleep.

"I love you too (y/n)." He mumbled.

-----------------------------

Sorry there was no kissing in this one shot. This was requested by @wonkyfellow It was hard to do it but I enjoyed writing it. He's OOC but I think he's a masochist or something but thanks for requesting it and I'll be opening up requests SOON but not know. Sorry if it was short and it ended like that but It's finished.