Gin x reader

You sat there crying and angry that gin left you. It was so sad because gin was your best friend and you secretly head a crush on him. But now that he left without telling you where he was going. And you decided to forget about him.. At least tried to.

*Timeskip*

You were walking the halls of the soul society where you were currently squad 13 captain (A/n: I know ukitake is the captain but just go with it.) on your way to a capitians meeting. As you walked through the doors your (e/c) eyes widened as you saw gin standing there with that smirk on his face.

You felt anger and sadness  surge through your body so you just left the meeting and flash stepped  somewhere far away just leaving all the captains that were there dumbfounded. Everyone just looked at gin seemingly knowing that he was the cause of it. But they continued the meeting regardless if (y/n) was there or not.

After the meeting was over all the Captains left and went to there barracks all except squad 3 captain Gin Ichimaru who went searching for you.

Gin's POV

'Well I guess I should've expected that reaction from her' I said to myself as I started walking trying to locate her spiritual pressure. I could barely feel it but it's there then all of a sudden it's gone. "No...it can't be."

I said as I felt the smallest hint of her spiritual pressure and flash stepped to a hill and saw aizen standing there with his sword in her stomach. I quickly grabbed her and flash stepped to squad 4 barracks where (y/n) was treated immediately.

*TimeSkip*

(Y/n) 's POV

"Ughnn." I said quietly as I started to regain consciousness and started at the ceiling trying to see where I am. As I kept staring at the ceiling I felt warmth in my right hand. I looked to the side ad saw gin sleeping soundly and his fingers intertwined with mine.

"Gin.." I said softy trying not to wake him. I looked out the window and remembered what happened before I blacked out. My eyes darkened with anger as I remembered that aizen was the cause for this.

Without noticing I was tightening my fists which woke gin up and he just stared at me. 'I can tell he's been here with me this whole time.' I said to myself. "Gin. Can you come here." I said to him even though he's right next to me. So gin got up and came and stood next my bed.

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "Thank you." I said to him as he gladly returned the hug and put his arms around my waist. "No problem."

He said as he pulled away and lifted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked but eventually kisses back. But we both sadly had to part for air and had to pull away and stared in each other's eyes.

"I love you (y/n)" said gin

"I love you too gin."

The end
----------------------------------------

Well yay me I finished this in 2 hrs and I'm out of ideas so please make a request if you like and let me know. I hope you guys had a great day/night/evening. Please vote comment and share 😘