Aizen x reader

Ok guys in this one instead of orihime being kidnapped it will be you and yea.. Its gonna be a bit short so be ready.
-------------------

You sat in the empty quiet room staring out the window looking at the moon with and emotion less expression. You turned around once you heard the door open only to see a plain looking ulqiorra staring at you.

"Lord Aizen wants to see you." He said, you simply nodded and followed him out the room. Ulqiorra led you to Aizen's room and left. You looked up at aizen with a blank expression and he steps down from his throne and walks towards you. You started shaking but decided to show no signs of fear.

After he stood in front of you he gently grabbed your chin and made you look up at him. "You belong to me now." Aizen said as pressed his lips against yours and you kept your mouth closed rejecting his kiss. His hands went down and squeezes your bottom making you gasp.

He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth and pulled you closer to him. After a few minutes of making out you finally decided to kiss him back before the two of you needed to part for air.

"Do you understand now (y/n)?" He asked.
All you could do was simply nod with a flushed face.
"Follow me (y/n)" Aizen said and started walking in a different direction. You followed after him without saying a word. After a while of walking with aizen down the hall you finally arrived to his room.

The two of you walked inside and he closed the door and locked it behind him. He walked towards his bed and removed his vest/jacket thing and motioned for you to come over to him. You did as he said and grabbed your waist and pulled you into his bed with him.

You blushed and settled your head on his chest and smiled as he covered the two of you up.

"Good night (y/n), i love you." He said

You nodded and smiled "I love you too Aizen."

The end
------------------------------
Het guys/gals I'm back and full if fresh ideas and yea so i hoped you liked it please vote share and comment and have a awesome day. And my bleach books came in the other day so I'm really happy cause I'm not bored. Lol but anyway happy mothers day and happy sunday 😊