Shinji x reader

(Z/n)= Zanpakto name
----------------------------------

It was a sunny day in karakura town where you (F/n),(L/n) was practicing with your zanpakto, (z/n). Since you were currently a substitute soul reaper you still participated in the battles.

After a minute you felt the strong spiritual pressure nearby. So you quickly ran to the location and saw ichigo all beat up and decided to go help him. You released your zanpakto's power and cut grimmjow straight in the chest and went to help him.

You tried to get grimmjow's sword dislodged from ichigos wrist. But as soon as You put your hand on the sword the sword was gone and up to your throat.

You didn't know what to do since you knew all to well that if you made on move you were done for.

"Well well well look at this." Grimmjow said

"Don't look so worried." He said and smirked

"We wouldn't want you to die with that horrible expression on your face now would we

"We wouldn't want you to die with that horrible expression on your face now would we." He said and looked at you.

"Now...Die!" He said and took his sword away from your throat and rose it in the air and brung it down. You closed your eyes preparing for the impact but it never came. Only a voice was heard.

*sigh* "Geez well how rude of you to attack a young lady like that. You don't have any manners do you?"

Grimmjow said nothing and prepared to attack but shinji flash stepped you away first and they began to fight.

*TimeSkip to after fight*

After ulquiorra came and took grimmjow and ichigo went home you went back to shinji and went to thank him.

"Um... Excuse me I would just like to thank you for saving me." You said softly and he turned around.

"No problem but you owe me something in return for saving your life." He said with a smile.

"What is it?"

"One simple date and if it goes well we will be boyfriend and girlfriend." He said with a smug look on his face.

"Fine..your on." I said with a smile on my face and we shook hands.

'Well it was more like a bet than a date.' You said to yourself

And the two of you eventually did start dating and it went on for a while then the two of you got married and lived happily ever after.

The end

-----------------------------------

Hey guys i hoped you enjoyed that and yall had a great day and yea.. And do you guys personally like this book more than my kuroko no basket book? I just want to know XD well please like vote and comment and yea😊