Borgano

You sat on the orange and black sofa, enjoying some delicious soup. It was the best food you'd had in a long time. Greez sat near you, also slurping up the soup. Cal and Cere stood around the holo-table, discussing something while they examined the holographic images of planets.

"What are they doing?" You asked greez. 

"Eh, who knows? Plotting our next destination probably. They better not be planning on going to Dathomir. I hate Dathomir." He grumbled, proceding to tell you why Dathomir was the worst place ever.

-Cal's p.o.v-

"So you managed to convince her?" Cere asked.

"I think so." Cal replied, glancing over at you as you laughed at something Greez had said.

"Good. She's gonna need some training. You think you can do that?" She asked.

"What? No. I've been out of practice just as long as she has." Cal told her.

She shook her head. "No, you've been out in the field for a few weeks now. She's had no practice. You got to at least help her get back on her feet. Until then, we can't go to Kashyyyk." She told him, as Kashyyyk had been their next destination after the trail from Zeffo pointed to Wookiee Chieftain Tarfful.

"Okay, I guess you're right. Where do we go to get her trained up?" Cal asked.

 "I think Borgano's our safest bet." Cere replied. Cal nodded in agreement.

-your p.o.v-

After a few more minutes of discussion, Cere and Cal joined you and Greez on the couch.

"Where are we off to next?" Greez questioned.

"Borgano." Cal answered.

"Again? What for?" Greez asked, confused.

"Y/n's out of practice. We need to stop there for a few days so she can train up." Cere informed.

You were slightly offended she thought you weren't ready yet, but it was true. You hadn't wielded your lightsaber since- since you killed Mars... You zoned out for a moment, remembering the anger you'd felt in that moment.

"Y/n?" Cere asked, pulling you back to the conversation. 

"Yes?" You blinked.

"I asked if that was alright with you." She said.

"Yes. Borgano. Sounds good." You replied. You didn't know of Borgano, but you trusted it was safe, since Cere wanted you to train there.

"Alright. Borgano it is. Get some sleep guys. We'll be there in a few hours." Greez announced. 

***

It was easy to fall asleep in the comfort of your new bed, the hum of the mantis lulling you to sleep. But it didn't take long for your mind to conjure the nightmare you relived every night.

You woke up in cold sweats, tears dried on your cheeks.

You inhaled sharply, noticing the dryness in your mouth. Slowly you sat up, pulling your blanket over your shivering body before leaving your room to get some water. 

The lights in the ship were dimmed, but it was light enough to see your surroundings. Greez heard you emerge and turned his head to you.

"What's up, kid? Troubles sleeping?" 

"Yep." You sighed, filling a mug with water before joining Greez in the cockpit, taking the seat next to his.

"Nightmare?" He asked.