Chapter 1

Cale Henituse, First Young Master in the Henituse Family. He was known as the trash of the Henituse Family who was pushed out of the heir position by his step-brother. All the rumors about him are just negative rumors.

In contrast to him, his step-brother, Basen Henituse is a young man who acts mature and responsible. Basen Henituse was appointed as the heir and there was no opposition to it.

Apart from Cale and Basen, the Henituse Family also had a Young Lady named Lily Henituse who was born from the current Countess. Lily Henituse is a 4 year old girl.

Cale Henituse is the trash and disgrace of the Henituse Family. It's all true. It did look like that in front of everyone's eyes. However, it was all wrong behind everyone's eyes.

Cale Henituse was only an 13 year old teenager who was good at acting. He acts trash to cover up his true nature and to protect his step-brother, Basen Henituse.

Cale Henituse was a person who could be considered much more than trash. Cale Henituse's secrets were too many to unravel one by one. He hid all the truth about himself from the people he knew since his mother died 6 years ago.

It was all caused by his father's neglect after his mother died. Cale's father, Count Deruth didn't want to see him because he looked so much like his mother. That was causing Cale to have trust issues.

Count Deruth appointed Basen, his stepson, to be his heir even though they were not related by blood. Cale did not care about that, it was a fact that he also did not want to become the lord of the Henituse territory.

Cale who was still 13 years old at that time just kept quiet without issuing a protest or anything. Cale just turned around and headed back to his room. When Cale arrived at his room, he was shocked.

In his room was someone even though Cale was sure that he had locked his bedroom door. The person who intruded into his room was a man in his mid-forties. The intruder turned toward Cale.

The intruder removed the black hood that covered his head. As the hood was opened, blood red hair could be seen by Cale's eyes. Cale was shocked by the sight of the red hair.

"Who are you?!" Cale asked.

"My name is Dion Thames. Are you the son of Jour?" The intruder answered while approaching Cale.

As the man got closer to Cale, Cale felt something familiar from this man in front of him.

"You are similar to my mother!" Cale said.

"Ahaha, of course, boy. I am your mother's older twin brother." The man answered with a laugh.

"Mother's twin brother?!" Cale said.

"Yes, you can call me uncle, my beloved nephew. What's your name?" Dion Thames asked.

"My name is Cale Henituse." Cale answered.

"Oh, what a sweet name. Jour must really love you." Dion said as he stroked Cale's head.

"Why did uncle come here?" Cale asked.

"I want to take you. I want to transfer all my wealth to you." Dion replied.

"From now on, you are the family head of the Thames Family of the northern continent." Dion said again.

"Eh?!!" Cale said while being surprised.

Wasting no time, Dion held Cale's shoulder and they teleported to the doorstep of a large mansion. Dion planned to introduce Cale to his wife and children.

"I want to introduce you to my wife and children." Dion said while opening the door.

The door opened wide allowing Cale to see the figures of a woman with long blonde hair and three teenagers who were older than Cale. Dion pulled Cale's hand to approach them.