Notification from Author!

Good night, dear readers! (I'm writing this at night, more precisely at 22:40)

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Eriol Violet Alpharetta, I'm the author of this fanfiction. I'm writing this announcement to tell the loyal readers of this fanfiction a few things about myself.

First, I apologize for not updating this story for two months. I literally just opened Wattpad today. I'm really sorry if I made you all wait so long.

Second, the reason I haven't updated in the past two months is my own health. A week after I updated Chapter 6, I lost consciousness because my heart suddenly stopped beating. When I woke up, the doctor said that I was having a heart attack due to a blood clot that had blocked my blood flow.

Thirdly, this also surprised me. When I lost consciousness, it turned out that I was alone at home and it was too late to get help. Because I got help late, I got Hypoxia (or significant brain oxygen deficiency) because my brain didn't get oxygen for a long time so I fell into a coma for three weeks.

And lastly, now I'm slowly recovering and starting to be able to do light activities like walking around or just writing a fanfiction on the web. Regarding this fanfiction, you don't need to worry because I will continue to write this fanfiction.

This is all the announcement I want to make. Huh, I was really shocked when I heard that I was home alone when I had a heart attack. I'm really grateful that I'm still alive. Thank you for waiting patiently for this fanfiction.

See you again in the next chapter.

- Eriol Violet Alpharetta