Chapter 9

The next day, in the morning...

Prince Cale was preparing to go to the Ubarr sea with Prince Damian. They will leave using teleportation magic. They had no plans to reveal their identities, so they would dress quite simply.

Prince Cale only wore a long-sleeved white shirt with a black blazer. He wore black trousers to match the color of the blazer he was wearing. He also didn't forget to bring his sword for safety.

After it felt like everything was ready, Prince Cale came out of his room. Prince Damian had been waiting for him in front of his room. Prince Cale greeted Prince Damian and chatted for a while.

"Good morning, brother. Did I keep you waiting long?" Prince Cale said.

"No, not that long. Are you ready? I hope, on our trip this time, we will find something interesting." Prince Damian replied.

They both disappeared from where they were standing. Because Emperor Mikhail had returned, Prince Damian and Prince Cale were enjoying their holiday. For Prince Ain, he went to the Elmir Empire to meet his fiancee.

So, Prince Cale and Prince Damian did not want to interfere with Prince Ain Soren's plans. They finally decided to go alone... Three if you count Emperor Shirone's soul. The reason they didn't meet their fiancé was because they felt awkward.

Prince Damian has already met his fiancee, Princess Lilianne Turin, but he still feels awkward around her. Prince Cale had never met his fiancee before, so he wasn't sure he would make a good first impression.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the Roan Kingdom, the Ubarr Sea...

They arrived at an uninhabited island in the Ubarr sea. When they arrived, they were greeted with the corpses of the mermaid tribe. Prince Damian approached the corpses. Prince Cale followed Prince Damian.

"How?" Prince Cale asked.

"There are traces of battle. It seemed like both parties were quite badly injured." Prince Damian answered.

"Then, where is the other party?" Prince Cale asked.

"In a cave. There." Prince Damian answered while pointing somewhere.

They approached the cave that Prince Damian was referring to. At first, they only saw a dark cave-like cave in general. But Emperor Shirone told them that someone was dying there. They went straight there.

They found a young man with hair as blue as the sea lying down because he was being poisoned. They approached the young man even closer. Emperor Shirone was now certain of the young man's identity.

"This kid... He's from the whale tribe. He must have been the one who killed the mermaids on the beach earlier." Emperor Shirone said.

"But, isn't the whale tribe unable to be poisoned by mermaid poison?" Prince Damian asked.

"This child is a mixed blood whale. I think I've heard the news. Ah! He was the half-blood son of the Whale King that the water spirits talked about!" Emperor Shirone said.

"Why are you still silent? Hurry and help him! I know how to remove the poison. Cale, you go find a knife or something to cut. Damian, you bring one of the mermaid corpses that was on the beach earlier." Emperor Shirone gave instructions.

"Understood, your majesty!" Prince Damian and Prince Cale said.

Prince Damian went out of the cave, while Prince Cale went deeper into the cave. Prince Cale hoped he could find something that could be used for cutting like a knife or sword. As if luck was on his side, he found a sword that looked quite sharp.