Chapter 4

Prince Damian's carriage entered the teleportation portal on the left, while the carriages of Prince Cale, Duke Ein, and Duke Ain Soren entered the carriage on the right. They have prepared themselves for any threats there.

The left portal would take Prince Damian's carriage straight to the Roan Royal Capital, while the right portal would take the Thames brothers' carriage to the capital's gates. The Thames brothers got out of the carriage to prepare for inspection.

Ein placed invisible magic on Prince Cale because he was quite well known around here. The capital gate guard opened the carriage door and there was only Ein and Ain Soren visible. Prince Cale who was sitting next to Ain Soren was nowhere to be seen.

"Are there no problems anymore? If there is no need or thing to check, we want to leave." Ain Soren said.

"Everything is safe, sir. You may enter the capital. Welcome to the capital of the Roan Kingdom." The gatekeeper said.

The horse carriage door closed and their carriage made its way back into the capital. Ein released his invisible magic at Prince Cale. Ain Soren asked the coachman to stop the carriage so they could get out.

The Thames siblings and Prince Cale got off the horse carriage and looked at the capital which was in a state of preparing for a festival. Ein smiled as he looked around. But, this place of life will become a place of bombing.

"Where do we start?" Ein asked his two younger brothers.

"According to the information brother Damian gave, there are a total of 10 magic bombs that will explode here. Four magic bombs planted in four different places, four bombs planted in four different objects, and two suicide bombers." Prince Cale said as he took out a few pieces of paper from inside his suit pocket.

Ein and Ain Soren took the paper from Prince Cale and read through it carefully so they didn't miss a single detail. Those papers were reports from Prince Damian's subordinate who were ordered to investigate the Roan Kingdom's capital before Prince Damian came here.

The subordinate discovered the four locations where the magic bombs were planted along with the explosion range of the bombs. He also wrote down how to disarm magic bombs and how to track down unaccounted for magic bombs.

"Damian's subordinate were very reliable. He could write up a report this detailed without using a lot of paper." Ein said.

"All we need to do is memorize all this information. I can already predict where to start." Ain Soren said.

"Do you have any suggestions, Ain?" Ein asked Ain Soren.

"I suggest we run on the magic bomb disarm section first. The explosion range of this magic bomb is large enough to kill dozens of people." Ain Soren replied.

"I guess you're right. But, we also have to ensure Damian's safety. After all, Damian was first in line to the throne. He is the same as the crown prince." Ein said.

"For brother Damian's safety, I guess it's a bit unnecessary. He is strong and can protect himself. But, there is one problem." Prince Cale said.

"Damian Marley Arleon was terrible at healing magic and couldn't attack enemies at high altitudes because his strength was too destructive." Ain Soren said.

"That's right, that was Damian Marley Arleon, the Second Prince and first in line of the Arleon Empire." Prince Cale said.

"The tallest place here was the clock tower that was in the middle of the plaza. If Brother Damian used his magic, he would destroy the clock tower too." Prince Cale continued.

"You understand Damian so well. You are the closest to Damian and Rose." Ein said.

"Let's do our job." Ain Soren said.