Chapter 7

(A/N : From here onwards, Cale's three cousins ​​would be called Princes.)

Northern Territory, Lord's Castle...

Since Prince Cale had already become the Lord of the North, he had to stay in the northern region to take care of all the needs that the northern region needed. Now, Prince Cale's schedule had become even more packed.

He had to go back and forth between the imperial palace and the northern region at least three times a month. This was because he had to submit reports on the progress of the northern region to the emperor.

Since the northern region had been abandoned by its long-dead lord for many years, there were a lot of things that needed to be done. As Prince Cale looked at the territory administration office, he couldn't help but sigh.

Prince Cale felt that he would have to shut himself up in the office for a few weeks to finish all these paperwork. While doing his job, someone knocked on his office door. Prince Cale paused for a moment to answer the knock.

"Who?" Prince Cale asked.

"This is Mikhail, your father, Cale." Emperor Mikhail replied from behind the door.

"Ah, please come in, father." Prince Cale said.

"I feel so guilty because you must be busy, but I have something to talk to you about..." Emperor Mikhail said as he opened the door.

"You don't need to feel guilty. I'm really busy, but if there is a sudden important business, you can talk to me anytime." Prince Cale replied.

"Cale, listen carefully to me. I'll be gone for a while. Thus, I left the affairs of the imperial palace to Damian and Ain Soren. As the third in line to the throne, I need you to help them. I'm sorry, I know you're busy, but..." Emperor Mikhail said while sitting on the sofa.

"You don't need to apologize. I'm good at multitasking. I can do everything you want me to do." Prince Cale said.

"You're really good at multitasking. But, you have to know how to take care of your own health. Don't overwork. It's not good for your health. Then, I heard that you often drank alcohol when you were in the Roan Kingdom? It's okay, but don't overdo it. You..." Emperor Mikhail said, but was cut off by Prince Cale.

"By the way, dad, where do you want to go? Will the trip take a long time?" Prince Cale asked to change the topic.

"I was just planning to meet some old friends. I hope they still remember me." Emperor Mikhail answered.

"I hear you have the nickname "The Wandering Prince". Are they your friends when you are still wandering around the world?" Prince Cale asked.

"Yes. I heard that one of them is already a wealthy noble in an empire. So, I want to say hello. Perhaps, he has a daughter that I can set you up with." Emperor Mikhail answered.

"Dad, I'm still 18 years old! Moreover, I just became The Lord of the North, isn't it still too soon to find a wife?" Prince Cale replied.

"Maybe you're right. But, I guess there will be parties who can't just let an opportunity slip by. At the very least, I will find a fiancé who has the same tastes as you." Emperor Mikhail said as he stood up from his seat.

"I will take your advice because I trust you." Prince Cale replied with a sigh.

"You're such an obedient child, that's a good thing and not at the same time. Please don't be too obedient, live your life according to your heart so you won't regret living it." Emperor Mikhail said as he walked out of Prince Cale's office.