Silver Sable

“ I feel so much faster and stronger now. Your new ability’s pretty handy; although it feels weird… It’s as if I had several people living inside me… ” Peter thought as he was swinging towards Silver Sable’s headquarters. It wasn’t really a secret location since it was an organisation focused on security. Silver only used it as a cover to hide some of her illegal activities. They dated for a bit and Peter managed to convince her to stop; however, he doubted for a very long time that she actually listened to him. Most people in his life didn’t.

“ And I recovered enough… to communicate with you. We should find some other symbiotes since absrobing them would be even much better than humans, ”

“ Of course, I wanted to get back at Carnage for some time. But first, let’s get to Sable, she is going to be a great help,” Peter answered.

“ You look eager… I hope you won’t betray me… like you did last time. Remember that I abandoned… Eddie for you, ” Venom muttered in his mind as Peter clenched his fists.

“ I know. You are the only person alive that’s fully on my side, and I should have realised earlier that you were protective of me before… Maybe I wouldn’t have lost so many people. Together, we can finally do something right in our lives. Make them better, ” He replied honestly as Venom grew silent for a few seconds.

“ Peter… ” He started only for Peter’s spider sense to warn him of incoming danger.

Suddenly, a shield flew by and cut the web connecting him to one of the buildings, making him fall until he landed on his feet, cracking the cement beneath. He looked ahead and saw Captain America, catching back the shield before it could fall down.

“What is it? I don’t have time for a millionth squarrel with another hero,” Peter grumbled as Captain America walked up to him while multiple civillians stopped and decided to take pictures when seeing the two heroes face to face.

“Spider-Man. We need to talk, son,” He said in a harsh tone, which made Peter raise an eyebrow. “I saw what you did… A lot of people did, actually. But I still want to give you a chance to explain yourself at Avengers Tower. We’ll wait for the others there,” Captain explained.

“Explain…? Are you talking about the animals I put down earlier? Didn’t know you followed the news so closely, captain. But since you did, you know none of them were innocents. It was finally time for them to pay for their crimes,”

“Even so, death isn’t the answer. It just makes you as bad as them. A murderer. And looking at your suit… I may know why this happened. We can help you,”

“D-Don’t lecture me as if I was one of your little soldiers! You threw me out of the team yourself, don’t you remember? You abandoned me when I needed you. Every time I fight those guys, someone dies. People I care about. I simply chose a permanent solution. It’s my responsibility because of my power”