All Female Sinister Syndicate

A flaming explosion completely destroyed the warehouse, sending Carnage flying until he crashed into a nearby car. He groaned as he looked up, only to see Spider-Venom crashing toward him. He had no time to move out of the way as Peter stomped on his chest, bending the car they were on even more!

“ I figured you… and my dearest dad… would team up again to fight me. Although, didn’t expect you to be this close… and ditch my pal, Eddie, ” Carnage snickered weakly as the symbiote seemed to move in pain because of the flames and the fighting. Suddenly, his arms turned into spikes as various other piercing tentacles formed out of his body and moved to Spider-Venom, who easily caught his arms and some other tentacles by forming new arms. However one of them still managed to pierce his chest. It didn’t even seem to faze him. “ Although, I still don’t get how the fire didn’t hurt you or how you got so… strong! ” He grimaced in annoyance.

“I can’t believe I was scared of you once,” Spider-Venom laughed  in arrogance before suddenly ripping apart the arms and tentacles he was holding, then did the same to the one piercing his chest as the hole it left quickly closed. Carnage didn’t show any sign of pain, before Peter stomped on him again, making his foot sink inside the red symbiote. “I guess I can tell you. My good friend Venom and I learned a neat trick to absorb people, get their strength and their smarts. I’ll probably be the smartest person in the universe if I get my hands on Stark and Richards. But guess what the best food is? Symbiotes. Venom and I can take symbiotes and force them to… merge in a way, except only one mind will remain, my partner’s. It works even better if they’re his kids! We already merged with Toxin and Anti-Venom, and after we did that, it gave us a complete immunity to fire and sound thanks to the white washed Venom,” Spider-Venom explained as he chuckled arrogantly.

“ And they were good, too! Honestly, it kinda made me hungry for more! Too bad I don’t have any more kids after you… ” Venom said in his mind as Carnage’s eyes widened.

“ As if I would let you do this to me! ” Carnage screamed as he formed huge clothes and thrust them forward, and didn’t even hesitate before tearing Spider-Venom’s head to shreds, making multiple pieces of black goo fly off. However, even with no head, the body moved and quickly grabbed Carnage by the throat, before impaling him with his arm. The red symbiote screamed as he felt himself getting pulled. He looked down in shock and saw his red “skin” getting pulled inside his nemesis’ body. “ Ack! I-I’ll murder you! Rip you apart! ” He screamed until nothing but Cletus Kassady, looking as normal as a regular human, remained. He was dropped on the ground as Peter reformed his head like nothing happened.

“ Our healing factor is good, ” Venom said, pleased with himself.

“As long as we can’t regenerate from a single cell, then it’s far from being the best, but we’ll have time to improve,” Spider-Venom said as he looked at Cletus, who looked like his mind was completely destroyed. His eyes empty, and his voice quiet, he only kept drooling. “What happened to him?”

“ Carnage and that guy were so close they nearly became the same person. By merging with my brat, we merged with his mind, too. So he’s basically braindead. Wanan absorb him? ” Venom answered as Peter shook his head, then placed a foot on Cletus’ head.