Maria Hill and Black Widow (Natasha Romanof)

Motherfucker!” Nick Fury cursed as he typed on his computer in a panic while screams and gunshots could be heard from outside. “All communications are jammed; I have no control of the helicarrier anymore!” He punched the control panel in frustration while the rest of the engineers and pilots in the control room started panicking as well, ultimately losing their shit. Nick didn’t blame them, though.

“Then I guess no help is coming… My communicator isn’t working either,” The redheaded woman in a black bodysuit, Black Widow, beside him grumbled.

“I guess all we can do is wait… And go out with a fight,” Maria Hill suggested as both she and Natasha had a gun in hand. Nick Fury sighed in acceptance.

“If it ends like this, then might as well kick that asshole’s ass the hardest we can. Make sure he remembers us,” He said as he looked at his handgun, then walked over to a large case and grabbed a sonic cannon and a blaster rifle.

“W-Wait! Don’t tell me you are really ready to die! We have to survive somehow!” An engineer yelled as he ran up to Fury, who simply pushed him out of the way.

“If you want to live that badly, then take a gun and fight. That goes for all of you, too,” He replied, which was enough to make everyone wake up from their trance and grab handguns or rifles.

Nick Fury stood his ground with Maria Hill and Black Widow by each one of his sides as the sound of explosions and destruction was getting closer and closer until it suddenly fell silent. They had no time to wonder what was happening behind the door before it was completely blasted in under a second as the broken body of a Shield agent flew through the opening and crashed into the controls. Spider-Venom showed his smiling face as everyone except for Fury opened fire only for the villain to stand still without even flinching.

“You done?” Spider-Venom inquired mockingly after all of them emptied their gun magazines. “You really expected that guns or rifles would hurt me? Please,” He chuckled while shaking his head. While doing so, his mouth disappeared and returned to the shape of his masked self.

“I already know why you’re doing this,” Nick Fury spoke as he lifted a hand to keep Maria and Natasha from jumping on him.

“Oh yeah? You’re going to convince me that what I’m doing is bad or something?”

‘As if. I know it would be useless. Don’t expect to go against the entire world and win, Spider-Venom,” Nick retorted as Spider-Venom started shaking his head, ready to reply until Fury quickly aimed the sonic cannon at him. “And you talk too much, motherfucker!” He shouted as he pulled the trigger, sending large sound waves at the man in the symbiotic suit.

Spider-Venom widened his eyes as he was hit by the waves, falling to his knees while Venom screamed in unison with him, slowly separating from his body.

“I-It’s working!” Maria commented in relief as Spider-Venom held his head in pain.