Medusa, Domino and Boom-Boom

He was in the graveyard, sitting around a big table placed into an even bigger mausoleum. Who was buried there, he didn’t know and didn’t care. It served another purpose well. It was fitting for a meeting.

“Things have been going smoothly with the girls, Aunt May. You already know Mary Jane, but there’s also Felicia and Silver. They’ve helped me a lot, and I think MJ is coming around, really supporting me lately. Although, I have to say there’s another group of girls I’m popular with! They used to be bad people, but they changed,” Peter chuckled as he was dressed in casual clothes, no signs of Venom anywhere on his body.

He received no response.

“I think you will be pretty proud of me, Uncle Ben! You always said there’ll come a day when I'm popular with the ladies!” He laughed before he looked downcast. “You could answer, you know? It’s really awkward, hehe… I feel like I’m talking to myself right now,” He said as he scratched the back of his head.

He still got no response.

“Is it because of what I’m doing? I-I know a lot of you don’t approve, but… I really believe I’m doing the right thing! All you need to understand is to see it from my point of view, okay? Your words, Uncle Ben… I feel like I finally understand them… My responsability shouldn’t be limited by my powers or… my morals. As a regular weak Spider-Man, I couldn’t save the ones I love, and every single time I managed to stop someone… They came back. They hurt the people I love… They hurt me. I had enough of being hurt. If I can be stronger, then I can do greater things, too. I can make a better world,”

He glanced at Jean Dewolff

“Don’t look at me like that, Jean… I realize what I’m doing is similar to what Sin-Eater was doing. But I’m not like him, okay? I would have never done that to you. The people I killed… that I absorbed… They weren’t innocent people. They were killers, thieves and liars with no human decency. At least I let the women live! Sometimes,” He said. Oh, he was planning to let a lot of them live, alright! But they pretty much going to be nothing but sex toys to him. “Same goes with the other superheroes, they aren’t innocent. And I give them the choice to repent with me, to be on my side,” He added as he looked down, then lifted his eyes and looked around. “Aren’t you going to say anything?”

Of course, they weren’t. Because they were all dead. Around the table, multiple dressed skeletons were sitting around the table. Even though they were just bones, most of them still had hair on their heads. Although Aunt May was still rotting as she died a few months ago. Beside her was Uncle Ben. At the end of the table, there was Gwen as well as her father, George near her. Harry was there, too, of course. Jean Dewolff wasn’t sitting too far from him. A legless skeleton belonging to Flash Tompson was also sitting with them.

“My goal is still far from being reachable, but it’s going well. I already know Reed and Tony won’t join me, so I’ll take their intelligence for myself and become the smartest man in the universe, and the strongest, too at some point. But for now, I have something I should have dealt with years ago. Your father, Harry. It’s time I put him down and make sure he doesn’t come back this time. He’s too dangerous, but he’s also the man who hurt you the most, Gwen,” Peter muttered with clenched teeth as he looked down. “He… Oh God, that fucking bastard raped you, made you carry his demonic spawns -and I’ll take care of those two as well some time- before throwing you off a bridge!” He slammed his fist on the table, reducing his end of the table into splinters. Then his eyes softened as they landed on Gwen’s bones and open jaw as if she was in pain. “I… I also plan on going through other universes. To fix them like I’m fixing ours, and I’m sure there’ll be Gwen Stacies there, too. I’ll take them, but just so you know, they will never replace you. You’re the first woman I loved, and when I get strong enough, I’ll bring you back,” He said as he stood up, and turned his back on them.