She-Venom

“So? How are you adjusting thus far?” Peter asked while Teresa was checking on her suit.

“I… Fine, I guess. Hunting criminals as a secret agent sure helps considering it’s the same thing I was doing with Shield,” Teresa replied, still looking at her costume.

“Except this time, you’re with your family. As you should have been from the start,” Peter retorted as he put a hand over hers, making her look up. “And when we finally get to the end of this story, we will have our family back. Dad, mom, aunt May, and Uncle Ben, and I can’t wait for you to meet them. And you know I can make you something better than that flight suit, right?”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m fine with that suit. I’m happy to be with you, to have a brother, and to know I’m not alone. Still… I understand we need to be… radical if we want to make this a perfect world. But there’s so much killing, and… do you really need to have all those sluts around? There must be a point when you get tired of fucking,” Teresa replied as she stood up to face him.

“Well, I need to get stronger. The heroes I kill are used to make me powerful enough to reach our dream. Besides, I give them a choice. Domino joined me and I spared her. And it’s not like they’re innocent either. As for those women, I guess I don’t need to have sex so much, but still, it’s a lot of fun… Anyway, it’s either that, they accept to join me or I kill them. Since there’s brainwashing, they become handy by the end of it,” He explained as Teresa looked down.

“Yeah… I suppose that makes sense. I’ll have to get used to being an aunt soon because I feel like I’ll be called auntie by dozens of kids in only a couple of years,” Teresa responded as Peter smiled, ready to make a quip before Venom’s head suddenly formed on his shoulder.

“ Sorry to interrupt, but I need Petey, here, ” He said as he looked at Peter and smiled. “ I’ve got a surprise for you, and I’m sure you’ll love it! ” He added while the man raised an eyebrow in interest.

“A surprise? A part of me wonders how you possibly arranged a surprise for me when you can’t even leave my side, but another part says ‘hell yeah, I can’t wait for a gift!’. I’ll see you later, Teresa,” Peter replied as Venom went back into his body. “Since you’ve been here for a few days already, you should get to know some of the girls. I’m sure you and MJ will get along, but be careful about Felicia, she bites. Silver will probably be too busy, though,” He said before stepping away.

“Alright, I’ll do it as soon as I’m finished with this,” Teresa said as she went back to her costume.

Peter almost told her to meet the Syndicate, too but figured there was no point. They were criminals before he forcefully rehabilitated them and made them sluts. Besides, they still had a job to do and hunt criminals until they redeemed themselves. They weren’t here to have fun and make friends. As for the mutants he captured… they weren’t prisoners anymore since they joined him. Tabitha did try a little rebellion at some point, but he taught her her place again by fucking her for a few hours. Easy to say that she couldn’t walk for days. He was sure they wouldn’t try anything, especially Domino considering how much she liked him now, but he still didn’t trust them with Teresa. He didn’t break Tabitha or Medusa’s mind as he did with Trapstr since their fear was enough to assure him that they would obey.