Chapter seven

Madi's POV

As I walked through the door, I braced for the attack. It didn't come. I counted to three before entering my house completely, and when nothing happened, I breath a sigh of relief.

I head to the kitchen to prepare dinner, but I didn't make it that far. He grabs me by the collar of my shirt, coming out of nowhere. I try to get out of his grip, but it's like cement, holding me in place.

"Where the hell were you?" He says this in a deathly calm voice.

"I got detention, I'm really sorry I was late coming home but I got stuck in traffic and couldn't get to school on time." I lied, hoping he would believe it.

By the look on his face, I could tell he didn't believe one word.

"DON'T LIE TO ME LITTLE GIRL," he screams in my face, no longer calm. I wince as his rancid beer breath floods my nostrils.

He inhales deeply, before he glares at me. "Who were you with." He asks me, tightening his hold on my shirt.

"I-II was just with a friend," I lie again. He sniffs my shirt and winces in disgust.

"Who happens to be the future alpha of the Fullmoon pack? I don't think so." He snarls at me, making me cower in his arms. He throws me on the ground, hard, and I hear something crack.

"Why were you with that prick boy?" He asks.

"Don't disrespect Blake." I snap, putting emphasis on his name. He inhales angrily, looking at me with nothing short of a literal death stare.

"I don't give a rats ass-" My glare must have brought about a thought in his head, because he stops mid sentence and smirks.

"Well well well, What have we here? Has little ole lady bug found her mate?" He grins sarcastically, using my old nickname he had once given me, when things were normal and he was the best father a girl could have. Putting two and two together about my new found mate, he laughs evilly. When I didn't protest or prove him wrong, He pounces on me.

"You will not leave me for a worthless mate who wont even want you. You will not see him again." He says this in his alpha voice, one I have not heard in a while. Ever since my moms absence, my father practically forgot we were wolves, relying only on our human instincts. But now, he brought out the real him, the alpha blood running through his veins that could not be ignored.

His commands wouldn't need to be followed because what happened next would have Blake hating me forever, as well as myself, because my father took the one thing I hadn't wanted to loose.

My innocence.