chapter twenty-one

"What?" Blake says, a strange look crossing over his face. I purr again and rub my chest over his arms, our eyes both dark as midnight. Why the hell am I so horny? I had no control over anything. Then it dawned on me. It was my heat. I'm jerked out of my thoughts when Blake carries me to the bed, laying me down. His touch cooled me down instantly.

"Madi, you don't know what your saying. I'm going to go downstairs and get you some water, OK?" He says slowly. I give him an irritated look.

"I'm not two, Blake, you don't have to talk to me like I'm stupid." He starts to open his mouth but I cut him off.

"And I do know what I'm saying Blake, get your sexy ass over here and mate me!" I shout, surprising the both of us. To my own utter shock the words come from me and not the heat. I was truly ready for this.

( GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD! so if that makes you uncomfortable, then skip down to the **)

"You heard me. I am in control, and I want you. Now." I growl playfully, putting power into my words. He creeps back to my side and crouched down to my level.

"Madi, are you really ready. I don't want to rush you." I nod eagerly and Blake takes my hands in his and kisses them slightly. I snake them up and around his neck and pull him up onto the bed, his body leaning over my own. He looks down at me with adoration. Certainty in my eyes, he brings his lips down to my and kisses me light and sweet. I shiver under his touch and a devilish smile spreads across his face. Blake leans down to my ear and press his lips down on my jaw.

"You are mine." He says huskily. I smile and bring my lips up to his and kiss him roughly this time, threading my hands through his hair. Breaking the kiss, he grabs the hem of my shirt and tugs upward, pulling it off my head. I kick my shoes off the bed and wiggle out of my jeans. Laying under him in just my bra and panties, I try to take off Blake's shirt. When it wouldn't come off I ripped it down the middle. His mouth pops open as he stares at the now ripped shirt.

"I really liked that shirt." He says, mockingly upset.

"Shame." I say, running my hands down his chest.

And might I say, what a body!

Thanks babe. This body is for your eyes only.

He smirks. I roll my eyes at his snooping in my mind and kiss his neck. He stops me once more and I cross my arms.

"Are you sure Madi. Once we start, there is no turning back. I wont be able to stop." He says pushing himself off of me. I whine, the pain returning instantly.

"Blake, I have never been so sure in my entire life."

"Those were the only words I needed to hear." And with that, Blake rolls back over, hovering just inches from my body. The pain dulled when he wrapped his arms around my torso, kissing my stomach up to my chest. He undoes the clasp of my bra with a flick of his wrist, and I shrug my shoulders out of the straps. He flings it across the room and it snaps against the door. He does the same with my underwear and flings them across the room as well. He sits up and stares at my now naked body, his hand on my waist so I don't feel any pain. I want to cover up, suddenly self conscious, but I stop myself. Blake would love me even if I was ugly. I stare up at him with love and passion clear on my face.

"But you are so beautiful." He says, running his hands down my sides. He pulls his jeans off leaving him in his boxers. He kisses my breast and I suppress a moan. He leans down and kisses my thighs, going up to my sex. When his cool lips press down on me, I moan out loud. He kneads my breast and I wrap my arms around his neck. His tongue snakes out and darts back and fourth. I inhale sharply. I'm jerked out of my own pleasure when Blake stops suddenly, making me whine.