Watched

Jennifer walked into the room, the feeling she gave off clearly shown she was pissed. "What's going on? You just left without context." She said with her arms crossed and was slightly shouting. "Kip, not now please. I'm not in the mood anymore." I said, still having my back turned on her. Kip is her middle name that she prefers to be called by around those who are close to her. She closed the door behind her and sat down next to me. "No. I'm not letting you off the hook easily." She said in a more gentle tone. I turned to her, staying silent. She put her hand on my cheek and rubbed it gently. "You're upset but not in a sad or mad way. I can see it in your eyes." She gave me a soft, comforting smile. I smiled back and closed my eyes, quickly falling asleep as if nothing happened. In the morning, Jennifer, or should I say Kip, was already getting dressed when I woke up. I watched her for a few moments until she said something. "Assuming you like what you see?" She asked flirtatiously. I quickly laid back down and turned away, flustered and embarrassed. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "You know what you have to do Mi amor." I sighed at her reminder and got out of bed. "I know, I know." I said as I stretched. I felt her arms wrap around my waist from behind. "You feeling better?" She asked. I nodded and turned to her. "I'm always better around you." I said before kissing her. She pulled away and sighs. "Shoot, I need to make Lana some breakfast, I'm already late with everything as it is." She said before giving me one last kiss and leaving the room. I started to get dressed in my usual causal wear. A button up shirt, red tie, black jeans, black sneakers. I may not be the most fashionable person but its what I'm most comfortable in. After getting dressed, I join Kip and Lana in the kitchen. Kip seemed to become stressed out as she was rushing to get breakfast on the table as well as Lana's and her own lunch. I frowned while watching till I decided to help her. She needed the extra hands anyways. With my help, breakfast was plated within 2 minutes and Lana's lunch was made with even more love with both of us together. "Are you going to eat?" Kip asked. "No thanks, I'll be fine without it." I answered. She sighs and nodded in and understanding way before putting the lunch in a bag. She then waits for Lana to finish eating before helping her get her bookbag ready. Before leaving, Kip gave me a kiss which reminded me of something. I grabbed her hand and handed her some money. She looked at me confusingly for a moment before looking down at the money. "We forgot to get your lunch ready so I'm giving you this so you can buy some for yourself." I said. She smiled and kissed me once again as a 'thank you' before leaving. I looked at the clock on the microwave, which had said 8:30. "I've got some time still." I said to myself. My eyes soon moved to looking down in the sink, noticing the dishes that had not been cleaned. I smiled at the thought of making Kip happy with me doing housework so she wouldn't have to. It made me feel proud in myself while thinking of her reaction. I began to clean the dishes and a few other things around the house until I heard knocking on the door. I looked at the time which was now 8:50. I walked over to the door and opened it but nobody was there. I looked around outside and got the feeling of being watched again. I immediately shut the door and walked back slowly. Suddenly I bumped into to something or someone. Turning around quickly, I grabbed the nearest object. Once again, nobody. Now shaking my head to try to get rid of the feeling, I moved to the couch and sat down, now holding my head. Was I going crazy? My phone started ringing but the sound of it made my head spin and my ears burn. It constantly rang until I got up, picked it up, and threw it at the wall as hard as I can. It was a relief until I noticed what I had just done. I walked to the broken phone and stared at it in disappointment. "Damn it, What the hell is going on?" I picked it up and looked at the time on clock that was on the cable box. It was 9:25? How did time go by so fast? I dropped the phone and just rushed myself out of the door. Walking to the clinic, I still felt watched. I was frantically looking around until I bumped into someone. "Sorry, in a rush- Reina?" I looked at the familiar woman in shock. "Ah, Elijah, didn't think I'd see you here." She said, giving me a bit of a glare. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Listen, I don't have time to deal with you right now, I have to go." I said, beginning to walk away. "Someone's running away again. You clearly forgotten who made you and you're changing from how I designed you." She said. I stopped and clenched my fist. "I said I don't have time for this." I said, my tone getting louder. She chuckled and walked up to me, handing me a card. "I know you want to." She walked away after her reply. I looked down at the card and then turned to where she was. She stopped and turned back to me. "You know what you have to do, Agent Storm."