1

me and clo we're scheduling a meet up between us two, I send her a text and 10 minutes later joão félix messaged me.

————

KORA
I love you so much, i can't wait.

JOÃO
okay I would usually block fan girls like this.. but I'm a big fan of your sister.

____________________________________

I stare at my screen blankly as I've just embarrassed myself realising that I've just accidentally texted joão félix.

what made it worse is the fact that I had one of his games scheduled for an event, the team had messaged us saying they could get us free tickets.

I DONT EVEN LIKE FOOTBALL.

____________________________________

KORA
don't get yourself too excited pretty boy.
seen . 18:47

————

I giggled to myself as I sent that, I just played along like I was his fan girl.

I can admit it was kinda embarrassing though.

i forgot about it after a week, that was until..

I had to go to an event, it was just filled with a bunch of celebs. I got dropped off by my private driver, when I arrived the guy there just simply said "you aren't on this list, are you just trying to lie to get in?" this was so embarrassing. till someone came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "this is my girlfreind." the guy at the entrance nodded and me and joão walked into the venue. I just stayed silent till he spoke "not even gonna say thank you?" I laughed sarcastically. "what even was that for?" "you were gonna come in but they didn't let you.. so I backed you up. you thought I'd actually date you?" I remember thinking about how much of an actual jerk he is. "I don't want to be here, pretty boy." "then why are you here?" "I think your forgetting that I'm only here because my sister is Kim Kardashian and you are a fanboy of her." "fine whatever." he rolls his eyes and walks off. I smirk as I know im right.

the night was pretty normal after that, I'm just talking to some other celeb and the lights go off and these colourful lights come on and loud music starts to play. I was standing in the crowd for 10 minutes till I had enough. it was way too loud for me so I just sat in the bathroom. someone walked out of the bathroom stall and who else could it have been other than joão. he looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.
"of course it had to be you I ran into right now." I say. "whys that a problem, I'm just here because I HATE loud noises." he says. I tilt my head slightly, realising that we're here for the same reason. "wait, what?" I reply "why are you here anyway?" he says. "I'm here for the same reason as you." he widened his eyes. "that's pretty weird." he looks down for a second and looks up at my face again. "I really like your outfit." he says smiling softly. "thanks..?" I say in confusing hoping it doesn't come off wrong. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for earlier, that was a bit of a jerk move of me."
he says. I just nod and smile because I didn't know what else to do/say.

we just chill in the bathroom for a bit and didn't even realise that mostly everyone had gone including my sisters, so joão insists that he drops me off. could he be anymore trying to play with me? "listen, I know I sent you that text but that doesn't mean you have to pretend to like me. I sent it by accident because I misclicked on my freinds name." .. I can feel his eyes staring at me whilst he's driving. "who said I was pretending bonita?" he looks back to the road and I look at him in disbelief. he lets out a smirk whilst still looking at the road. we arrive at my house and he kisses my check when saying goodbye. I roll my eyes. we've only just met, why is he doing this? "who was that?" my sister says at the top of the stairs. "just a freind, why?" she looked at me with a suspicious face and walks off.