the next day we woke up and it was the weekend and she didn't have work either, so we decided to just sort the house out a little all day.

she leaves me to make lunch and then we both have a break and eat, we put a movie on in the background but it was super boring because we both must've fell asleep for around an hour.

she yawns as she wakes up and nudges me to wake up, we get up and get changed as we have a dinner with some freinds/teammates later.

she gets in the shower and when she gets out she picks out a white top and tucked it into her tight white jeans. she wore a gold pearl necklace and her long brown jacket with some white boots.

she touched up her makeup and personally, I didn't think she needed it but it made her feel so much better about herself so I didn't say anything. she looked too gorgeous with and without.

we get in the car and she looked anxious to meet my freinds, I hold her hand softly trying to comfort her, she looked at me and smiled and started to blush but looked at the window beside her in time so she thought I wouldn't notice. I did but just giggled along as i found it sweet

we arrive at the venue and get escorted to our seats, she held my hand tighter as she saw the group of people infront of her, "it's okay love." I say smiling whilst whispering in her ear softly so no one else would hear.

we sat down next to eachother and almost immediately the waiter asked for our drinks, I started to worry as most of them spoke Portuguese.

everyone else orders their drinks and it's finally my turn to, i then order and in like 10 minutes the waiter comes back with our drinks.

"obrigada!" I say, I didn't mean to but it slipped out, it shouldn't be a problem but I hope they don't think i speak Portuguese because what if they try talk to me in Portuguese and I don't understand?!

"essa é sua namorada João?" (Is this your girlfreind joão?) one says "não, somos apenas amigos, suponho" (no, we're just freinds I suppose) he replies. it gets awkward so I excuse myself to go to the bathroom

I just sit in there for a moment till I hear someone come in, it was joão?

"why are you in here?" I say curiously

"I need to use the bathroom.." he said smirking

I could tell he obviously didn't.

he came upto me, he lifted my chin up with his thumb and then he started to kiss me. he moved down to my neck and started giving me hickeys.

"joão!!" I say. he widens his eyes realising what he had just done. "I am so so sor-" he says I smirked at him "I bet you can't find my sweet spot." he started to smirk back, "oh yeah? guess I will just have to keep trying." I smile and start blushing like crazy. "shoot, I forgot my foundation. I can't cover it and-" "don't worry about it amor, you don't need to cover it." "yes but what if someone sees it?" "they wont know it's me that gave you them." "okay fine, now we need to go back to the table otherwise they'd wonder where we went and get suspicious"

we arrive at the table and i was still blushing and rethinking everything that just happened. I kept smiling smugly at joão from across the table.

the food arrived and it was actually pretty good, once we eat, me and joao decide not to get desserts and so we wait outside for our driver.

we get in the car and we just sit and talk. we decide to take a photo for insta or snap or something idek

that photo is my fave ever. my hickeys were showing in it too but I just edit them out.

we get home and put artic monkeys on and just dance in the kitchen together for no reason. I have a feeling I was blushing the whole time but I suppose it was fine. I kiss him on the lips again and smirk whilst our lips are a millisecond away.. I feel him smirk too.