on the plane me and joao were talking about last names,

"joão jenner, that's craaazzzyyyy"

"kora félix.. wait no I actually like that"

"if we ever got married I think you'd have to keep your own last name because your family is known for being billionaires."

"no, I'd take félix, I wouldn't care."

I smile and start to blush thinking about it. he did the same.

it was a long boring flight but atleast I had joão with me.

we finally arrive and we call my driver but turns out he was already pulling up at the airport.

the paparazzi were crazy as I was trying to get in the car but it didn't matter so much I suppose.

we had to call another driver for kai and mase because there wasn't enough space in just ours.

we finally arrive to the venue and it was pretty cool but loud, I was just vibing with joão though, till one of khloes freinds came upto us.

"is this one of khloes sisters hot single freinds?"

I gave her a death glare but then told her;

"no, this is my boyfriend babes." I say.

"you are very lucky I must say."

I look at joão and almost laugh but hold it in.

"yeah thanks"

she walked off awkwardly.

"oh so I'm your boyfreind now?"

"he says whilst holding my waist and slowly dancing with me."

"no, but I wish. I really do."

I say whilst kissing him and blushing

we find kai but he doesn't have a clue were mason was because it was PACKED and very spacious at the same time, I think she just invited everyone she knew at this point.

he starts blushing as he told us,

"I met this really beautiful girl called Sophie I think her name was, I got her number and she danced with me for awhile."

I look up at joao and smile kindly

"awww, that's so sweet."

just then I see a brunnete haired girl walk upto us,

"oh hallo, da bist du!" (oh hello, there you are!)

"Hallo, ich bin Engländer, aber ich kenne ein bisschen Deutsch. und mein Freund hier, er ist Portugiese. Ich bin Kora und sein Joao"
(hello, i'm english but i know a little bit of german. and my boyfriend here, he's portuguese. Im kora and his joao)

kai looked at me shocked.

"YOU KNOW GERMAN?!-"

"yeahhhh??"