I overheard her talking on the phone, I'm not a nosey person but this conversation seemed interesting.

I also couldn't hear much but I tried to make things out

I couldn't hear what the other person on the line was saying but..

"mel, I've finally got the life i deserve!"

"I know right!!"

"they believe it"

"and I've got him wrapped around my finger"

"it's really the dream life"

"what will I do? uhmmm."

"I haven't actually thought about that yet but it will be fine, whatever I choose to do"

"no he won't, trust me"

she hung up so quickly acted normal

I couldn't make out what she was saying but i didn't trust this girl one bit. she wasn't my Kora and I knew it.

I don't know where kora is or what she's doing or how she is but I just hope she's doing the best she possibly could be right now. I miss my love more than anything.

I break up with the fake Kora and call the police, she gets arrested and it wasn't actually Kora, it was just a jealous girl who wanted to be with me.. that's weird.

kora finally came home and I gave her a big hug, she sobbed into my shoulder

"I missed you."

we both say.

I didn't speak any more about this later on as it probably wasn't something Kora would wanna remember

I was just glad I had my love back in my arms, I love her more than anything and anyone.
-
It took a few weeks for her to fully recover but once she did she was the happiest person ever again.

she actually got on really well with soph more than I thought and they started hanging around alot!

I started hanging out with kai too, we just mainly talked about boy stuff and played video games together whilst the two girls would just do their thing.

soph really was nice and she had opened upto kora a lot, they both became inseparable and I was low-key happy for Kora to find that relationship she needed in her life

they also had a lot in common .

once Soph and Kora became freinds they were the sweetest two you'd ever meet, sometimes we'd even go on fancy double dates with all four of us. it truly was the best.

...

(a/n: I didn't know what to write in this part but I left the last part on a cliffhanger so I needed to do another part quick so have this! I wanted to release the next part tommorow but I can't promise anything!<3)