(a/n:this is based a few weeks after the last part)

———————————————————————
joão's pov!
-
I had gone on holiday by myself.. well.. not by myself exactly, I were with my whole team and they wouldn't let me take kora so I had to leave her at home.

I missed her every second of the trip but I had to do it for my career, I did feel terrible and guilty for it though.

-

I came home after a few long days of being away and I thought she'd be there to hug me like she always was but.. she wasn't.

"koraaaa!!"

I called her from the bottom of the stairs thinking she just didn't hear me but I got no response..

I go upstairs and check every room and she wasn't there. her stuff was still in the correct places though?

I begin to text everyone I knew that she also knew to see if they've seen her and they all say they haven't heard from her.

I check again and I see her phone just lying around, that's strange. she wouldn't just leave her phone lying around.

after awhile of panicking her mother calls me

"joão, are you there?"

"yeah..?"

"listen i- I don't know how to tell you this.."

"tell me what..?"

"will you please come over and
I will explain it all to you..?"

I hang up immediately and I run to get back in my car and drive to her moms house.

I was worried for what could've happened to her, her mom sounded worried and serious too.

I arrive and her sister opens the door quietly without saying a word and leads me upto koras moms room.

where kris was just sat on her bed zoned out.

"hi mrs jenner."

she gives me a hug and sits me down.

"my baby. she went.."

"she went..? she went where?"

I was confused and worried at the same time, seeing her mom like this surely means that it isn't something good, at all.

"she went missing."

mrs jenner says not even looking at me.

my whole world just felt like it fell apart at that moment, I didn't know what to say or to do. there was nothing I could.

but to hope she comes back home

I wouldnt've thought my Kora would've just left without a trace, at least I don't think she would've.

that night I got no sleep, I just stared at my ceiling wondering why, I was confused.

I felt nothing but confusion and sadness.

I didn't go to training the next day as I physically couldn't

they told me that the last time they heard from her was two days ago. the last person she texted was Soph.

they all came over to my house and we spoke about it, I just couldn't process it.

Soph comforted me whilst I sobbed into my hands, I just wanted mi amor back.

the whole time it was silent, it felt like they were trying to process everything too.

Soph was saying how she texted weirdly the last time they spoke but that was about it.

I just couldn't quite understand

-

a few days later she finally came home but there was something off about her. she looked slightly different and I get that a lot had happened but she didn't even talk the same, do anything the same, act the same, look the same.. etc.

she was really happy and she was generally really clingy to me, more than ever.

———————————————————————

(a/n: sorry for the sad part y'all 🙁)