when we got home that night we were so tired, we went straight to sleep and we had a flight the next day but it was a night flight.

she fell asleep first, I turn off my phone and kiss her on the cheek and whisper "goodnight amor" in her ear.

knowing she wouldn't respond because she was probably really tired, there's been a lot of travelling a lot lately.

I felt bad for her seeing as she did nothing but travel.

she has a photoshoot tommorow too, at 12pm so I guess that's fine..

I wake her up that morning and she showed up in my tracksuit because they already had her clothes at the shoot.

I say goodbye to her and wish her luck.

koras pov:

I arrive at the shoot but I definitely wasn't excited. I wish I still enjoyed my job like how I used to.

they pick out the clothes and they were a little more my style, I go to change and the dress wouldn't fit.

I had a different designer today than who I usually would've had, it was the worst.

"you seem to be overweight, we can't photoshoot you baby."

"what?" what do you mean you can't? it's in my schedule and-"

"I mean exactly that, you won't fit into this beautiful dress that took your clothes maker a long time to make by hand specialised for you."

"why couldn't I put on something else??"

"because that's the rules!"

I sigh and walk out, I call my driver and get into the car as soon as he arrived.

I was thinking of texting someone but I just couldn't be bothered to start a conversation I suppose.

when I get out the car, I lightly thank my driver and go inside and then to me and joão's room.

he was already packing, he had packed for me.

I kiss him to say thank you and sit on the bed without saying anymore, it made me feel very guilty though.

a few hours later we leave for our flight and I hadn't said a peep, I guess what she said must've really hurt me.

as we get on the flight joao holds my hand tightly and looks down at me worriedly, we go to our seats and he looks so confused and worried at the same time.

"are you okay joão?" I say.

"yeah I'm fine, but are you okay?"

"yeah I'm alright."

he looks at me suspiciously obviously being able to read exactly what I was feeling but he didn't exactly know why I felt like that.

he was the only one that could ever read me like a book, he was an observer. he's always seemed to care how i feel.

I fall asleep on the plane and I slowly feel his head rest on my head as he falls asleep too.

we arrive home and I'm still really tired after the flight so I went to sleep, I woke up at 11am and went straight downstairs to see joão

"goodmorning amor! how was your sleep?"

"it was good" I say dryly

"how was yours?"

"it was pretty good, I last slept on the plane because you looked tired and felt like you needed the bed to yourself"

I smile slightly at what he said, he was so sweet.

that night we were just chilling and I was rethinking earlier/yesterday.

it made me feel so bad about myself, it also felt as if I was making joao feel bad too. he said I didn't seem myself but he didn't either, he wasn't the funny person he usually was. he seemed to be checking on me often-

he interrupts my thoughts.

"are you alright love? you look like your worrying."

I hug him, I loved his hugs. they made me feel warm and safe and comforted.

I feel him smile but I'm still thinking about yesterday.

I just start crying, it was embarrasing. but it took alot to build up to me just randomly crying to my boyfreind.

"oh, love." he says as I feel him frowning, my head is buried into his chest and he was rubbing my back comfortingly.

I end up falling asleep after awhile and we slept like that together through the night.

I feel a bit happier the next morning.

I finally explain to him what was bothering me and he gives me a big old hug and didn't let go till I did. I felt a lot better after I told him actually. but at the same time, maybe she was right.

he had booked tickets to go to somewhere, he didn't tell me where but we were going tommorow/early in the morning.

he wouldn't even give me a hint but if he booked it then I bet it was probably a decent place.

we board the plane and arrive, the heat suddenly flies through the plane.

he told me we wasn't gonna be staying here for long, but he thinks that I'd like it.

joão's pov

we catch the sunset that night and it was the most gorgeous sunset I had ever seen.

at that moment I had planned for months, I took her hand and asked her to be my girlfreind. I had been waiting to do this for ages and she deserved a special time for me to do it.

koras pov:

I got home and whilst joão was downstairs I turned sideways into the mirror, my weight had changed massively. my gosh