Part 10~ Nopenopenopenope

*Clink*

I tried again to put the key in the whole. *clink clink* Stop shaking Ree seriously! *clink chuk* Finally. I opened the door expecting to see Lia sitting on one of the beds, with her arms folded over her chest and her legs crossed. But both the beds were empty. So i checked the bathroom, knocking first of course, and after no answer i walked in. Nothing. Maybe she wasnt home yet? I hope she's okay. When Lia gets mad or overexcited she does crazy things. Uuuuh.

[Hey where are you?x] 

No reply.

[Urm, Lia? Im worried. Answer me pls. Should i call?xx]

Nothing.

*Ring ring* Voicemail. Ugh Lia! I sat down on one of the beds and pulled my knees up to my chest, toppling over to my side. Hugging my legs and pulling at the fabric of my jeans, i let the stress-filled tears run down my warm face. Lia, why do you mess me around? I just left the greatest night of my life to find you and you're not here? God Lia!

Little sobs came out of my mouth all on their own. I dont know why im getting so wrecked about this. I just dont want to be on my own in a scary town. Anything can happen. Anything can happen to Lia...More sobs. More knee-hugging. Come back soon Lia. Please. Dont make me worry.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3:37am. The bright light of my phone made my eyes sting so i quickly shut it off again. I brushed my hair out of my face and sat up slowly, looking to see if Lia was back. I couldnt see Lia, but i saw something i didnt notcie before. Her suitcase, carelessly chucked on her bed. So she hadnt gone to the train station..She could still be out there, hurt, alone, scared. I need to go out looking for her.

In record fast time i had stumbled out of bed and pulled on my shoes not needing to get dressed as i had already fallen alseep in my clothes, and ran out the room. I wasnt paying attention as i was running down the stairs not watching where my feet were, i wasnt paying attention when i tripped and fell, i wasnt paying attention to my aching body as i got up and started running again and out the main entrance. I was only thinking about Lia, my brain engaging in making up the most worst  case scenarios,  the stories getting more vivid and possible each time. Stop stop! 

If my mouth wasnt closed in concentration i promise my heart wouldve flown right out of it. It was hurting my chest, It was hard to breathe. I hadnt noticed how dark it was outside until now..and cold.  Was i still wearing my new jacket? It doesnt matter, all that matters is finding Lia.

She's dead, lying in an alleyway. Blood pooling around her from her fresh stab wounds. Its all your fault Ree. You B I T C H.

Shutup, shutup she is fine!

Your wrong, she's getting used right now by some greasy drunken drug-addict. Better find her. Or she's dead. It's your fault. Thick head.

No!No!NO! 

I started running even faster, clutching my head hard in my hands trying to shut out the whining. Shakily i pulled out my phone again from my pocket and tried calling Lia again, over and over. Still no answer! I know, the battery has died right? Lia wouldve forgotten her phone charger knowing her.

Ha, wrong. She's turned her phone off. She hates you. You lost her. Bitch.

LEAVE ME ALONEE! I yelled out loud, not letting it stop. I suddenly felt hands gripping my arms and looked up. Nilesy?