Part 12~ Back to the regular schedule. Oh.

I woke up to music, which usually is Kirsten's crappy screamo. But today it was a song i liked and always put me in a good mood, for those of you who have seen the movies Sucker Punch, it is a track from that called 'Where is my mind'. So yeah i woke up to the sound of it softly getting louder..UNTILL IT WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MY EAR ON FULL VOLUME.

''Lia!! Turn that off! Why do you always have to wake me so violently?!'' I yelled, couching slightly as i had caught a cold from the cold weekend and my throat was dry.

''Sorry Ree, but you gotta get up for work. I did'nt mean for it go THAT loud..'' She said skipping away as her usual self. Uh.

1 hour later i was showered, dried dressed and ready to go. Kinda. I needed coffee first. I slumped my way downstairs and shuffled into the kitchen, where it was strangely busy today. In our tiny kitchen was Lia, Rara, Jess and sitting in the corner moping was Kirsten and Judith. Before i even had a chance to get to the mugs for my coffee i was ambushed by Luke who was hiding behind the kitchen door. 

''Geez Luke, owie get off me!'' I said pushing him off before my crisp uniform got dirty from the floor. 

''Hahahah sorry. I was just so eager to here abotu your weekend and so excited your back!'' He said giving me a warm hug. It felt nice being in safe arms again. 

''Its good to see you too..'' I said yawning and breaking free of his arms. I wanted coffee, now.

''Geez, now i know why i shouldnt come round in the mornings. You all look like zombies. Well, *whispers* apart from Kirsten and Judith who are in their usual emo state aha.''

''Yeah, yeah whatever. Move i need to get the milk out.''

''Soo you not gonna tell us about your weekend?Its the only reason we gathered here on this fine rainy mornin'.'' Rara said getting the milk for me. I turned around and faced them, even Lia was looking at me like she never even went with me and was waiting to hear about it. Instead of doing the usual fangirl act and letting the words pour out of my mouth, I gave them all my detah look and continued making my coffee whilst they all remained silent. I then continued to grab my coffee and shuffle out into the livingroom to spend my remaining 45 minutes reading my new book.

If only i could do that.

''Er, where do you think your going? Tell us bitch!!'' Rara said pouncing (litterally) on me just as i put my coffee down. ''What was it like? Did you meet the yogscast? Was the hotel nice? Tell me!!''

''Ugh cant it wait till later? Im so frikkin shattered. Just let me drink my coffee in peace!!'' I yelled slightly. I even startled myself with the yelling. I think im in one of those ''grumpy'' moods.

I looked at them all back away, untill eventually Luke said he had to leave to get ready for college and Rara and Jess went upstairs to put on more makeup. Only Lia stayed and snuggled up next to me.

''It seems like years since weve been at college Reera. I wonder if anythings changed.'' She said yawning.

''Apart from the newbies and peoples tired attitudes, i doubt it.'' I said sipping my milky coffee.

''This weekend was estatic, wasnt it?''

''Totes.''

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

I had forgotten how busy college days can be. Well, depending on what courses you took. But by the time i eventually got home i was even more tired than i was to begin with. And i had a shift at the coffee shop in one hour. Uhhhh.

As i had just settled myself down on a beanbag with a juice box, (refreshing and good for your skin) my phone bleeped. To my surprise it was a text from a random number. Saying ''Hey, its Liam. Just curious, do you play minecraft?'' It took me a second to remember who Liam was. When it dawned on me, i can be so damn blonde sometimes. I gave him a quick response and continued glugging down my juicebox.

[Yeah all the time! I dont really build much i mostly play mini games. Why?:P]

[Awesome:D would you wanna play sometime?x] Breathe Ree, breathe.

[Erm sure. Any servers? And when?x]

[How bout now? Im super bored and have just editing a few vids. I need to wind down x]

[Now? Urm sure. Could we talk on skype instead though?x] We then exchanged skype names and he gave me a server ip to play on. 

It was the first time ever that i had lost track of time and was late for work. Usually Lia would come wack me with a pillow or shout for me it was time for work but she was'nt working today, so i ended up having to run down to the shop in my one size too big super woman converse and get changed into my uniform at the actual shop all before Brian noticed i was late. 

Which thankfully worked. Godammit Lia, your perfectly fine with waking me up at 5am but when i need to work you let me dawdle on?!

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Little notey thingy from me. As always thanks for the comments, reads, votes etc. I know they arent alot but they mean so much to me :D so keep being awesome! Secondly, sorry for nto updating regularily. Ive just been busy but i am trying to get better. As usual, if you have any ideas of suggestions feel free to comment and happy reading!:3