Part 4: Annoyance

Goshdangit. 

GOSH FRIKKING DANGIT. 

Okay, so i was on my way home from work, tuesday evening. And i had £94 saved up from working.  I was walking home and i see this poor, ragged old man. Homeless, and cold. So me being me (stupid) took pity on him, and gave him £90. I just dont know what came over me, half of me regrets it, most of me is okay. I guess.

His smile was the highlight of my day however, which is saying something. 

Firstly, i got up late as Lia decided today she didnt want pancakes and let me cosily sleep in. So i started rushing around getting dressed only to find my jeans gone, the onl decent ones i owned that were also comfertable. I didnt want to wear anything else, so i started asking around if anyone had seen them. I'm pretty sure i didnt put them in the wash, so they had to be around somewhere.

Lia, knowing i was stressed out enough already, helped me look. By that i mean shrieking the house down saying ''WHO HAS SEEN REE'S JEANS, THE NICE ONES THAT ARE QUITE NICE. YES. WHERE ARE THEY?!'' oh god. Eventually Judith came stomping down the stairs telling her to shut up, and that Kirsten had them. Kirsten. Lia then said ''Ruh roh.'' and i went speeding up the stairs so fast i barely touched the worn out carpeted steps.

''KIRSTEN!!''

''What.''

''Have you got my flippin jeans?''

''Yeah. Why?''

I breathed in. Letting the rage boil inside me. ''Why, may i ask, are you touching my precious jeans with your stupid diseased little hands.'' If looks could kill, she would be dead, from the look i was giving her. It was a scary look ive been told.

'' 'Cus i needed something to wear, idiot. Now get out of my room.''

I looked down at her stumpy legs, she was wearing them. They were on her body, it was toughing her skin. I almost died. But instead i laughed, cricked my knuckles, and before i  could pounce on the spawn of the devil, i was jumped on my Ranya and Lia.

Iwas  pinned to the ground. Staring daggers at Kirsten. She makes me so bloody angry. Then she was laughing. What? I heard scissors, oh god. I turned round to see Judith cutting the legs off of my jeans. I was horrified and instantly pushed Ranya and Lia off of me, freezing as i watched the scissors cut through my £60 jeans. 

''WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY POOR, POOR JEANS?'' i yelled at her.

''Your jeans? oops. Kirsten said they were hers and asked me to cut them into shorts as they didnt fit her properly as trousers. Sorry.'' she said dropping the scissors and leaving. Lia and Ranya looked at me with eyes full of sorrow. 

''You okay Ree?'' Lia asked me. I was frozen, staring at my jeans. One leg hole, one leg off. Well, shiza. In the end Rara had to pry me away from my dead jeans, which i was mourning over, whilst Lia reassured me that i could borrow a pair of hers, and that we could get revenge on Kirsten later. For about 3 hours, i had a crazed look on my face. It eventually wore off when i got to the Cafe'. It had too, otherwise i would scare the customers off, according to Lia.

That was probably the worse of my day, other than that i spilt 6 coffee's, 2 of which went down my shirt and i had to change clothes. I also burnt some cakes i was making, and managed to (somehow) make one of the kettles explode. This is my life, whenever something good is happening (or is about to happen like meeting the Yogscast)  life decides to throw the best its got at me, putting me in bad moods and making me feel worse than ever. But somehow i managed to get over that. I wanted to let all the anger and sadnosity build up, so when i did finally get revenge on Kirsten it would be good.

Lia had'nt worked with me that day ( we do different shifts sometimes), but i think if she had been my day might've gone better. 

But atleast, i was greeted by her smiling face when i got through the door. ''Welcome home sweetieeeee'' Lia said giggling.

..............................................................................................................................

Later on, after i had changed into my pygmies, downed 2 brownies and 3 cups of tea and settled down, there was a knock at the door. I huffed and tried to get up, only to be held down by Ranya. ''You stay here, ill get it. '' She said smiling. She had been so sweet to me ever since i got home, making me cups of tea and baking me brownies specially.

Anyways, it was the 4 boys that lived down the road. They went to the same Uni as us, and often came round for (mostly unwanted) surprise visits. There was Jeremy- my favourite out of them all and fellow Yognaught, Tyler- the one Kirsten had a crush on but would never get, but was also a friend when you need one, Joey- The cute brainbox but not much of a talker, and David- big sports guy and comedian. Today they had brought round snacks and a Dvd. Ted, i think. I wasnt really paying attention. They're excuses for these 'surprise' visits is that they generally get bored. Like me. 

I dont really mind them, but they can be annoying. I would also never think of dating any of them either, since we have been friends for too long.  But Jess tells me Jerry (AKA Jeremy) , and maybe Tyler have feelings for me. I dont believe her of course. I know David is totally nuts for her, but Jess refuses him and his flirting. She is totally in love with George from Union J, which is a shame for both of them really.

I had to move from my comfy spot and situp straight to make more room on the sofa, where Jerry had sat down next to me. He winked at me and put his feet up on my lap, his back leaning against the arm of the sofa. ''Hello my cheeky minx.'' He said in his flirty way. He was my best friend that was a boy, i do have to say. 

David put the movie in and turned the lights out, and took a seat next to Jess on teh other side of the sofa. He then took her phoen away and sat on it, making Jess very moody. Joey sat on the arm chair, and Lia, Rara and Tyler sat on the fluffy rug with their backs against our legs. It was a good night, to be sure.