V - Leo

Whoa, Leo thought, Caroline is hot! He still couldn't get Caroline out of his head she was that beautiful. "Leo, you okay?" Nyssa asked from her bunk while she was building some random invention "Yeah, I'm fine." He laid on his bunk that was the coolest one in the entire cabin. Caroline looked like one of Aphrodite's children; with her blonde hair and fair skin. She was like one of those models you'd see in magazines. "Wow," Leo sighed in a daze while he still kept thinking of Caroline. "'Wow' what?" Shane asked after activating his bunk from the control panel "Nothing, man. Just... nothing." Shane shrugged and climbed onto his bunk and pulled out a metal case that held all his tools and he put in a sledgehammer. Leo walked out into the woods and activated Bunker 9 with a blast of fire from his powers, then he walked inside. Sighing, he pulled out a sledgehammer from his magic tool belt and began working on a new type of celestial bronze sword—four feet long and a very slim blade. He began pounding on the blade in thought as Caroline still stayed in his mind. He only knew her for five minutes and he was already in love with her! Stop thinking about this girl, Leo! He thought. As hot as she is, you've gotta stop thinking about her! Leo decided to let his new sword cool down after he put out the fire and head back to his cabin. So he headed back to the woods and the hidden entrance to the Bunker disappeared as Leo went back to the campground. Walking back to Cabin Nine, he bumped into Caroline, knocking him down. "Oh, s-sorry," He stammered, standing up and wiping the dirt off his pants and tried not to grin like an idiot as Caroline smiled, "It's fine, Leo. I wasn't watching where I was going." She apologized, still smiling and possibly blushing. Her smile is beautiful, Leo thought. "Caroline, uh, would you—I mean, if you don't want to—join me at the Pegasus stables later?" He offered "Sure, Leo. I'd love to," with that, Caroline made her way to Cabin Six as Leo watched her leave, like he wasn't even aware that his best friend Piper walked over to him. "Does Leo 'Flaming' Valdez have a crush?" She teased, spooking Leo enough to shout, "AH!" loud enough that the entire camp possibly heard. He couldn't wait to be teased by the Ares and Hermes cabins later. "Okay, I do! Piper, help me!" Leo begged, like he would fall to his knees in front of everyone "I can try," Piper shrugged and Leo tackled her into a bear hug, "Thanks, Pipes. You're the best." "No problem, Leo," Piper managed, as she felt like she was being hugged by a Cyclopes. Once Leo pulled away, Piper smiled, "Alright, Valdez, let's begin with greetings..."