Weekend!!!

"Opera! Send the next wave," Izuku said while panting heavily. Right now he was standing in the middle of their mansion's underground training ground with a sweat-soaked black tank top and determined eyes.

Opera on the other hand was standing at the edge of the ground and next to him was a machine that could launch objects of various sizes at various speeds. Right now that machine was filled with volleyballs and was running at its maximum limit.

Upon getting Izuku's signal Opera activated the machine and eight balls were launched at the Izuku at top speed. Izuku studied their trajectory for a moment and then ran toward them. Then he came across the first ball and jumped over it, then slid under the second, narrowly avoided the third and fourth by squeezing between them, and then, 'Shoot Style: Lunar Air Smash,' he arched his leg back and performed a vertical roundhouse kick with 45% One for All, and fired a blast of compressed air at the balls causing them to fly back and hit the back wall.

'Great work there Izuku,' Nana praised him, 'and I must say Rumi's training must have been damm effective for you to remember everything about it,' Nana said and Izuku could feel the shit-eating grin she had on her face.

'Yeah, her style of teaching is quite effective,' Izuku thought with a strained smile but then an actual smile appeared on his face when he remembered their first meeting.

******

*Flashback*

It was two days since Izuku had returned from his solo run and right now was practicing his kicks in the gym gamma all by himself since his training partners were done for the day. 

Then when he was getting ready for another round a woman with bunny ears approached him with a thoughtful expression.

"Hey Mirko, you need something?" Izuku asked.

Rumi stared at him for a moment and said, "your kicks are shit and your technique is dog water."

"Oh..ok," Izuku said as he was too stunned due to her blatant criticism.

"That's why I am going to take you under my wings and make you the second-best kicker in this country," Mirko said with a confident smile.

"Ok," Izuku absentmindedly said and then realized what she just said, "wait! Why?"

"Because you will be fighting in the front lines with me and I will not fight alongside some kid who can't even kick properly," Rumi replied.

Upon hearing that Izuku looked down and clenched his fists, 'she is right. I can't hold back people I am fighting with because of my inability to do something.' Then Izuku looked at her with determined eyes, "Mirko, please help me to improve my shoot style," he said and bowed to her.

Suddenly he received a smack on the head from Mirko's metal arm, "geez kid, relax! I said I will train you didn't I?" she said with an exasperated expression. Then her face softened as she ruffled his hair, "listen kid I know you have a world riding on your shoulders right now but you don't need to do everything all by yourself," then she looked into his eyes and flashed a confident smile, "and I don't care how hypocritical it sounds but you can count on adults around you to save your ass."

"Yes, Maam!" Izuku said with a smile and again received a smack from her.

"I told you to relax and also I am not good with formalities so just call me Rumi from now on," Rumi said and started walking towards the door, "your training will start tomorrow, same place same time," then as she was just about to exit the gym, a devilish smile appeared on her face, "by the way I noticed those bunny ears on your costume, they actually look quite cute on you," she said and left while laughing out loud leaving red-faced Izuku behind who was trying to form words from his mouth.