Brewing Storm!

(Sullivan's Mansion)

"Izuku-sama, how are preparations for the Battler Party coming along?" Opera asked as they served Hell-Grey tea to Izuku.  

"It's going great actually," Izuku took a sip of his tea. "I have given them the basic layout of the idea, and Daki senpai and Kirio senpai are collecting the materials based on my idea."

"By the way," Izuku continued, "you and Grandpa are coming on the Party Day right?"

"We certainly are, Izuku-sama," Opera nodded. "In fact, I have already finished all the preparations in advance." They said and brought out multiple high-end cameras.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. Grandpa still hasn't returned from Thirteen's dinner, right?" Izuku asked. "What happened? Is everything all right?"

"Don't worry, Izuku-sama," Opera reassured him. "It's nothing for you to be concerned about. Sullivan sama encountered some complications after Thirteen's dinner, and he's dealing with them right now."

"Well, if you say so," Izuku said, "but please keep in mind that you can count on me if there is any kind of problem at all."

"I will keep that in mind, Izuku-sama," Opera said and glanced at the clock. "And you should be going now, otherwise you will be late for school."

'Shit! Kid, check the time!' Nana cursed.

Izuku looked alarmed and hastily grabbed his bag. "Oh, and Opera, I'll be late today. We have to conduct our experiment after sunset, so don't worry about me."

"Understood, Izuku-sama. Please take care and have a great day," Opera replied, bidding farewell to Izuku, who took off into the air from the front yard.

Just as Izuku left, the phone in the house began to ring. Opera walked over and answered, "Hello, this is the Sullivan residence. How may I help you?"

"It's me Opera," came Sullivan's voice from the other end of the line. "How are things at home? Is Izuku-kun okay?"

"Don't worry, Sullivan-sama. Everything is fine here. Izuku-sama just left for school," Opera reassured him. "By the way, how long will they be holding you up?"

"I can't say for sure, Opera," Sullivan sighed. "The people at Demon Patrol seem to believe that I had something to do with an illegal visit to the human world," he said, glancing over at Henri Azazel, one of the 13 Crowns and the Security Chief of Demon Border Control, who was calmly observing him. "But obviously, that's not true at all."

"Lord, Izuku-sama inquired if we will be attending the Battler Party," Opera informed.

"Well, we are definitely going to attend the party. You can take my word for it," Sullivan declared, meeting Henri's gaze.

"In that case, I will be waiting for you, Lord," Opera replied before ending the call.

******

(Magical Tools Research Battler)

When Izuku first introduced the idea of fireworks to the others, they were initially confused and thought it might be some sort of weapon. However, after Izuku explained the concept and showed them pictures of fireworks, they all happily agreed to create them for the Battler Party.

However, implementing the idea was easier said than done. The concept of fireworks was entirely foreign to the demon world and its inhabitants. Even Izuku, who had a basic knowledge of them from his previous life and some curious Google searches, found it challenging to explain the intricacies of making fireworks to others.

This was a major concern for Izuku as they had only three days to prepare for the event, and creating something like fireworks from scratch seemed almost impossible. However, they were fortunate that Daki came in clutch.