Curtains fall on Battler's Party!!!

"Hello, everyone! Did you all enjoy the festival? Anyway, the headquarters has an important announcement to make," the speakers around the school boomed. "The vote counting is almost complete, and soon it will be time to announce the final rankings of this year's Battler Party and determine the best Battler at today's event."

******

After their delightful date, Izuku and Ameri silently strolled through the halls of Babyls, making their way towards the event hall for the Battler Party award ceremony. Both of them had a faint blush adorning their faces, and they wore contented smiles. Ameri had returned to her uniform, and Izuku had conscientiously returned all the items he had gathered for their outing.

As they continued their walk, they were suddenly interrupted by two women approaching them.

"Ameri~ finally, I found you," Kumara, the nine-tailed fox demon and co-head of the demon border patrol, who also happened to be Ameri's mom, walked towards them with a warm smile on her face. Accompanying Kumara was Moana, who closely followed behind her.

"Mom! What are you doing here? I thought you were occupied with work," Ameri exclaimed, embracing her mother tightly.

"I was indeed occupied, but I will always find a way to make time for my daughter," Kumara responded, her face beaming with delight. "Besides, I can delegate some of my tasks to my subordinates," she added, causing Ameri to shake her head with a smile of exasperation. Then, Kumara shifted her attention to Izuku. "Hello, Midoriya. How have you been? It has been quite some time since we last met."

"I'm doing well, ma'am, and yes, it has been quite a while," Izuku replied.

"That's good to hear," Kumara said. "By the way, Ameri, can you come here for a moment?"

"Sure," Ameri replied, and both mother and daughter moved a short distance away from Izuku and Moana. Ameri's expression turned worried as she asked, "So, Mom, what is it?"

"Don't worry, Ameri. It's nothing troublesome, so stop making that face," Kumara reassured her, noticing the worry on her daughter's face. "I simply noticed the scent of both you and Midoriya on each other's bodies," she said playfully, sporting a teasing grin.

"W-what?" Ameri asked, her face turning flustered.

"I'm not trying to be nosy or anything, but I really think I'm too young to be a grandmother yet," Kumara remarked, her teasing grin widening as she observed her daughter's flustered expression.

"Mom! It's not like that," Ameri hurriedly responded, attempting to contain her embarrassment. "We just spent some time watching fireworks together."

"Is that so?" Kumara asked, feigning innocence in her voice while keeping her mischievous grin intact.

"That's exactly it!" Ameri replied firmly, hoping to clarify the situation.

Meanwhile, Izuku, who had been waiting for them, observed Ameri's flushed face and grew concerned. He asked, "Is she alright? Her face looks red."

"Don't worry, it's quite normal for them," Moana reassured Izuku. Then, her smile turned slightly intimidating. "By the way," she continued, "I hope you are treating Lady Ameri properly. Otherwise, we'll have to have a serious talk, understood, Midoriya-kun?"

"Y-yes," Izuku replied, mustering a strained smile in response.

Just then, another person arrived on the scene. "Midoriya, do you have a minute? We need to talk," the person standing in front of Izuku was none other than Naberius Kalego, the homeroom teacher of the Misfit Class.

"Of course, sensei. What would you like to talk about?" Izuku responded, turning his attention towards Kalego. Meanwhile, Kumara and Ameri, having noticed Kalego's presence, walked over to join the conversation. However, Kalego was not pleased with their presence.