Shattering the Despair!

*An hour before the start of the Festival Eve*

"And that concludes our preparations," declared Alice, wiping the sweat from his forehead as he put the finishing touches on the fireworks launch pad. Working beside him was Clara, who meticulously was working on the exterior decorations.

"Fantastic job, everyone! With everything in its place, we're fully prepared to launch the fireworks the moment the festivities begin," Izuku declared confidently.

"Still..." Alice said, surveying the tiny plot of land allocated to their group. It was paltry compared to the generous spaces granted to the other Battlers. Though some students snickered at them, a single glare from either Alice or Izuku was enough to send them running.

"Yeah, we don't have a fifth of space compared to what others have," Izuku said with a frown. 

Daki let out a heavy sigh. "It's not surprising, really, given that our Battler failed to make any noteworthy achievements last year," she explained. "To make matters worse, our head of the Battler is only ranked BETH (2nd), which puts us in a disadvantageous position and limits the funding we can secure."

"That is-" Izuku was about to say something when a sudden realization dawned on him. "Come to think of it, where's Kirio sempai?" he asked, scanning the crowd for any sign of his senior. "I haven't seen him in a while." 

Alice and Daki exchanged glances, as they noticed a slight edge in Izuku's voice.

"I actually ran into him earlier today," Daki replied. "He mentioned that he had some personal matters to attend to, and I haven't seen him since then."

"I see," Izuku murmured, lost in thought.

Alice was about to ask him what was on his mind when Clara's sudden question interrupted him. "Hey, where's the ammunition for our fireworks?" she asked. 

"What?" Alice's eyes widened in disbelief. "It should have been right here in the launch pad," he exclaimed, scanning the area for any sign of the missing ammo.

"Where could it have gone?" Daki asked, wringing her hands anxiously. "I'm certain I had placed the ammo together with the launch pad."

The team sprung into action, fanning out across the area in a frantic search for the missing ammo. They scoured every inch of the launch pad, double-checking every corner and crevice in the hopes of finding their precious cargo.

"We have to find it," Izuku muttered under his breath, his eyes scanning the ground for any sign of the missing fireworks. "There's no way we can do our firework show without it."

Suddenly Izuku's eyes widened as several pieces clicked together in his mind. "Guys..." he said urgently, getting everyone's attention. "We need to find Kirio."

Daki looked at him with confusion. "What are you talking about, Midoriya? We need to find the missing ammo."

"I know that," Izuku replied, his voice tinged with desperation. "But trust me, finding Kirio is just as important. I don't have time to explain, we need to find him now."

Alice wanted to argue that finding Ammo was much more important but the fanatic look in Izuku's eyes and the urgency in his voice convinced him to do what he was saying.

"Okay," Alice sighed. "Let's find Kirio senpai."

"Thank you," Izuku said gratefully. "Okay, let's split up. Daki-senpai and I will check the school. Alice and Clara, go and check the other faculties."

Everyone nodded and quickly dispersed to search for Kirio, the leader of their Battler.

******

Meanwhile, as Izuku and his friends searched for Kirio, he strolled leisurely across the school's top floor, his arms cradling a massive ball of ammo. "Phew...this thing's heavy," he muttered, wiping sweat from his forehead. Finally, he arrived in front of an ordinary-looking wall and paused. Kirio deftly located a hidden switch and activated it, causing the wall to slide away and reveal a secret room beyond.