Author's Note

Holy cow. A third fanfiction. I never would have thought I could have done this so soon. I never would have thought that real people would want to read what I write. Much less first drafts. All of the chapters that I post, I write, read through once, and call it good.

So, thank you for sticking through this story. Thank you for continuing to read as I put Link through hell and back. (And thank you Link for putting up with me killing you  - what was it? Three times? You were a really good sport.)

But, man! The first book, If the Boot Fits, was a half-formed thought that I just expanded on and changed a little as I wrote it. If the Sky Allows was sort of the same thing. It took forever deciding which fairy tale to base it off of, and I think I chose the right one. Then, after, like, the first three chapters, I just wrote with a jeneral idea of where it was going. And the BOTW memories I threw in there - they just happened. I saw the similarities of my story and the memories, so I just used the memories. I actually had to watch them to get it right, changing a few things to better fit my story.

I also did this with the fights between Link, Ganondorf, and Ghirahim. I looked up the different ways Ganondorf and Ghirahim fought, using those moves in this story. So, if you've played Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, or Twilight Princess, the fights in this book might have seemed familiar.

And then, one last thing. If you can remember all the way back to If the Boot Fits, you might remember something Urbosa said to Zelda. Here's the quote:

"To be all right implies an impossible phase. We hope for mostly right in the best of our days."

This is not mine. It was said by a character named Raven in the book Heartless, written my Marissa Meyer, my favorite author. I also got the idea of a twisted fairy tale by her book series The Lunar Chronicles. It is a futuristic retelling of Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood/Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, and Snow White. They are truly amazing, my favorite series ever. The female characters are amazing and independent and strong. The male characters are awesome, and funny. (And yes, there is a dark haired, emotionally unstable guy. He's my second favorite boy character. Thorne is my personal favorite). But anyway, if you loved my twisted fairy tale, I implore you to read Cinder, the first book in the series.

That's all.

If the Boot Fits Duology

---------------------Complete