CH 2 - Secrets

12:30 PM — Next Day : Lunchtime At Kamiyama High School
"Soo Kohane called me yesterday and told me some tea," Mizuki Akiyama giggled after sitting down with An Shiraishi at their usual lunch table in the cafeteria. "Ugh and I expected better of Kohane, I know she meant it innocently but why did she have to tell you out of everyone," An sighed. "Oh cmon, I'm not that bad are I?" Mizuki said while making a innocent face. "I just want to clear this now before you make a big deal about it, I was just being kind because it was raining heavily and I felt bad," An said firmly. "Sureee you were," Mizuki smirked. "Me and Akito are literally rivals who compete against each other, please don't think of it like I know you are doing right now," An said. Mizuki just nodded smiling but of course she would keep her suspicions. Suddenly, a familiar voice could be heard not so far. Of course, it just had to be Akito's. Akito and Toya had just arrived at the cafeteria and were in front of Mizuki and An's table. "Ugh what do you want," An said upon seeing them. "Nothing really just wanted to bother you," said Akito smirking. "Oh Mizuki , my sister wanted to call you yesterday but you weren't picking up call her back later," Akito said towards Mizuki. Akito had this feeling his sister Ena and Mizuki were acting reaally close recently, a little bit too close. "Alright thanks," Mizuki said and Akito and Toya walked away. An and Mizuki continued their conversation. "An you don't have to be so rude to him you knowww," Mizuki said while winking innocently. "Mizuki, I told you once, I'll tell you again, WE'RE LITERALLY RIVALS," An said annoyed. Mizuki just sighed knowing An wouldn't reveal her secrets at this moment. At Akito and Toya's table however, similar conversations were occurring. Toya was known for not really trying to get secrets out of people but he was really invested into this as he noticed Akito acting strange recently like something was bothering him. "Hey Akito is something up with you? You seem to be acting strange recently" Toya said. Akito sighed and responded "no it's nothing don't worry about it," even though he knew perfectly well something was going on between him and An and he kept thinking back to what happened in the sekai last night.

6:00 PM
Band practice was cancelled today due to Toya having to attend to an urgent family issue, so Kohane and An decided to have a sleepover this afternoon. "Kohane did you pack the s'mores?" An asked. "Yep! Mmm these are so good try some!" "Mmm yummy!" An said as she took a bite of a goey goodness. Like most people at sleepover's, they decided to play a few rounds of truth or dare. "I choose truth!" Kohane said firmly. "Are you scared of the dark?" asked An. It was a simple question yes, but still one that people get scared to confess. "Yes! I keep a night light on and still sleep with plushies!" shouted Kohane feeling defeated. "Aha! I knew it!" An said feeling triumph. "Now it's your turn An! Truth or Dare?" An was known for being brave but she decided to take a safer route this time after all recent events so she reluctantly said, "truth." "Aw man I was hoping you'd say dare lemme think," Kohane said weakly. "Who's more attractive Toya or Akito?" "WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT KOHANE?!" An shouted. "SORRY I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING!!"
Quick Authors Note: To all shippers of Toya and Kohane, they are not dating as of this conversation just in case you were thinking Kohane was betraying him by asking this question, but not to disappoint, they are not dating ... yet
"Well I suppose, Toya ehh most girls might see him as attractive but I'm not one of them and his personalities kinda serious and plain, Akito though, gingers aren't really attractive, but I suppose he's the only ginger who is decent, his personally sucks though but he can be funny at times though and his smile is cute I suppose, I like his voice too though and he's comforting in a way I suppose" An said not realizing how much she was rambling on and on about Akito.

"Hmmm thats a little deep, you know" responded Kohane to this

"Hmmm thats a little deep, you know" responded Kohane to this. "HEY! Your the one who asked!" An yelled blushing. I knew it, she likes him, Kohane thought after this remark. Kohane and An have a very close relationship to the point they can tell what the other is thinking. "Don't tell Mizuki any of this though please!" An said. "No worries sleepover secrets stay secret with me!" Kohane smiled. "Anyways what about you, who's more attractive in your eyes?" An said back to Kohane. "H-huh!?! You can't ask me the same question!" "Oh yes I can and I just did!" An responded proudly. "Uhuhuh I suppose Toya's nice and he's friendly," Kohane shyly spoke. An had suspected Kohane having respect towards Toya for a while and this just made her more curious. "Awwwh!" An said looking towards her best friend. Suddenly, An's bedroom door swung open. It was her dad, "girls stop yelling I can hear everything!" "DAAD GO AWAY THIS A GIRLS SLEEPOVER!" An yelled while shutting the door. An and Kohane just giggled away afterwards.

Authors Note:Yaaay another chapter released! I kinda ran out of ideas while making this so sorry about the short length! Nonetheless hoped this was an enjoyable read to all you shippers out there!— faireetales

Authors Note:
Yaaay another chapter released! I kinda ran out of ideas while making this so sorry about the short length! Nonetheless hoped this was an enjoyable read to all you shippers out there!
— faireetales