WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE LITTLE DEVILS RUN FREE

𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔯𝔶𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔗𝔞𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣
𝔄𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔞 𝔖𝔞𝔯𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔦 & 𝔗𝔬𝔪 ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢

It is the year 1948, and former Hogwarts graduate and twenty-year-old Tom Riddle runs his secret mission to reshape the Wizarding World as he sees fit, with the help of his loyal Knights of Walpurgis

But, one fateful day, an article in Wizarding paper The Daily Prophet shocks all English witches and wizards alike;

" Gellert Grindelwald, notorious dark wizard and destroyer of peace, breaks out of his cell, located in The American Magical Congress (MACUSA).
Three years after the MugWump election held in Bhutan, Albus Dumbledore, professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, vowed to help the ministries of the Wizarding World succeed in catching Grindelwald once and for all.
After another three years of searching, the dark wizard was found by Dumbledore and locked away in the securest cell of MACUSA, by order of American Minister of Magic, Seraphina Picquery. "

Or at least, that was what the ministries of the Wizarding World wanted their citizens to believe...

When past members of Grindelwald's Alliance along with their heirs and families are found brutally murdered in obscure locations, Tom Riddle forms an unlikely alliance of his own with the leader of a notorious society; The Hellions, and his vengeful foe: Alena Sarbani.

But when he alerts her of the news, they are both informed of a much more atrocious fact...

For Gellert Grindelwald was murdered all those years ago, by a broken-hearted Albus Dumbledore himself. A past order of Picquery, and one she would later regret.

Is a pretender is on the loose, or has Gellert Grindelwald somehow managed to fool the entire Wizarding population, including Dumbledore himself?

◇──◆──◇──◆

Hello and thank you for choosing to read Camaraderie of Hellions!!

First things first, the main character in this story is of Pashtun descent, more specifically from the city of Peshawar, Pakistan.
As a Desi, I really wanted to incorporate some of my own culture into this fic, and many other characters are Pakistani. This is for all my Desi Tom Riddle enthusiasts

ALSO — many parts of this fic are inspired by my two most favourite shows ever: HBO's Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon. There are indeed Dragons in this story that have an important role as the fic goes on, and with this being a murder mystery there is a lot of gruesome content, many of which has been inspired by the incredibly traumatizing Game of Thrones scenes. I hope that sometimes, my subtle GoT and HOTD inspired scenes will have their desired effect (cackling evilly)

CAMARADERIE OF HELLIONS is also heavily inspired by The Hunger Games series. The political aspects as well as the rebellion against the Ministries lead by Alena Sarbani and her Hellions are very much inspired by moments in The Hunger Games. Plus, Alena is definitely Katniss Everdeen coded.

THIS FIC IS NON-CANON COMPLIANT!! This is an alternate universe with several original additions to the Wizarding World as well as certain aspects of canon that I have added on to because we were robbed of information when it came to so many intriguing elements of this world. With this being said, Camaraderie of Hellions has many aspects in it that differ from canon, but us fanfic writers are doing our best with what we have been given. This fic has heavy psychological themes, as I like to solely focus on the 'why' when it comes to my characters. Everyone has a motive, everyone has their goals. I suggest you keep that in mind as you read my fic....

PLEASE NOTE:
that rude and hateful comments are not to be tolerated, and if you wish to spread harm and hate, I suggest you leave now and think your actions through. However, if you wish to hate on Tom (with love), go for it.

MY WRITING SCHEDULE shouldn't actually be called a schedule at all because I don't have a set schedule lmfao, I try my very best to publish chapters whenever I can, though please note that there will most certainly be typos and I kindly ask that you try not to mind them...I also don't have a set sleep schedule. (maybe one day once COH is complete I'll go on an editing rampage, we can only wait and see) there also may be some timeline inaccuracies, i apologize, but hey...COH doesn't follow canon from the beginning SO!!!

Please do not translate or copy-paste my work onto another platform my work without my consent.

And:

NO LITERARY THEFT!!!
Camaraderie of Hellions is a story I work hard to make enjoyable for you lovely readers, and plagiarism is discouraging, as well as comparing one's work to another's. You are by all means free to recommend fics to others in the comments, I don't mind, but please don't compare my work to another. I find it discouraging.

Unfortunately, I do not own every aspect of jkr's world and characters. However, if you do support her, please unfollow me, don't read my fic. Seeing as COH also diverges from canon, there ARE original characters and changes that I put the thought into, so do not critique my worldbuilding, characterizations, or added plot lines and try to remind me of what is canon, and what is not. The beauty of writing fanfiction is fleshing out different characters, lore, (etc) that the original authors did not. In conclusion, I don't want jkr supporters on my page, thank you!!!

If you follow these simple rules, I can assure you, you will have the best time reading Camaraderie of Hellions. Thank you for deciding to come along on this journey with me. I really hope you enjoy, as this is is just for you.

So please, let yourself be enchanted by the unhinged and harrowing story of the Hellions and the Knights.

Please do not hesitate to leave your
comments and thoughts on the story if you wish to do so! I adore hearing your thoughts and reading your comments. <333