NINE

DANIEL HARPER

DANIEL HARPER

Today’s French class was a pain in the ass. I had to recite a page of Romeo and Juliet from English to French in front of the whole class. I thought I was gonna piss myself but the thing about speaking in French is it’s mostly tongue. You just gotta say the words more sexy

It had been three days since I went on a date with Lucien Vittori. And three days since Sylvester Vittori threatened to kill my only family left and agree to date Lucien again. I haven’t heard back yet. 

I’ve been looking at my phone every five minutes, waiting for the text to let me know when my next date will be. At least my tuition is paid off. I told my aunt that I got a generous donor from one of my friends. My aunt insisted she thank this friend. Now Angie is expecting a knitted sweater from my aunt in a few days.

The strangest thing that’s happened in the last three days are my thoughts about Lucien.

I thought I hated him. I thought that I never wanted to see him again. But it seems that both my mind and body have different reactions. 

Whenever I think about Lucien, my thoughts at first are about how much of an ass he was. How angry he easily gets and when he shuts me out because I didn’t want to have sex with him. But that’s when things change…

Because then, it changes. Cause then, Lucien would stand up and be next to my seat. He would hold out His hand and tell me to follow Him. And I would obey! He’d lead me away from where we were and take me to a secret room with dark lighting.

He would tell me to kneel in front of the bed while He walked around me, inspecting every part of me. I’d be looking at the floor and look up when He’d tell me to. Then, He would tell me to take off all my clothes. I would follow and would be naked in front of Him. 

His large hands and fingers would touch my warm skin. He would trace my skin and leave soft trails. He would then take His shirt off and reveal his beautiful chest. He would place his hand under my chin and make me look up at Him. His eyes would stare deep into me.

“Have you been a good boy?” He would ask me. I would nod yes and hope for a reward. 

“Good boy.” He would say. He would unbuckle His pants and let them fall while I’d be presented with His dick. No matter how hard I try to, I just can’t picture how His dick would look. The sheer perfection of it. 

“Here’s your prize, Danny Boy.” He would say, placing His hand behind my head and make me reach closer to his hanging dick. 

And then I would wake up. 

I’d be panting hard and wondering what I just imagined. I haven’t told anyone, not even Angie, about my dreams. Mainly because it’s kinda embarrassing. I love it when I imagine Lucien calling me a good boy. I love it when he commands me to do something.