NINETEEN

LUCIEN VITTORI

LUCIEN VITTORI

I looked down at my sweet Danny Boy as he slept peacefully. His legs would give the occasional twitch from most likely the pouding I gave him. But my sweet, sweet Danny took my dick like a champ. 

To give thanks, I cleaned him up after he passed out. Poor thing was covered in sweat and from my cum in his ass and chest 

I can only feel immense pride with having someone like Danny letting me be his first. He let me show him how it is to be fucked. 

I’ll admit, I did get pretty jealous when I saw Danny talking to Marcello and how much they were laughing. Marcello is a player. You may say “you’re a player too”. But to that I say, it’s a bit different since he never finishes his lovers. While I do.

Alcohol really makes you do things that you never expect. 8 glasses of champagne really sent me over the edge and caused me to snatch Danny and have sex with him. I needed to claim him as mine. Solidify our relationship. And I made sure to ask him. He gave his consent. 

I also ended up passing out right next to Danny. We both slept in the amazing sheets as the night passed us. Who even cares about the gala? I certainly don’t.

When the morning came, I awoke and saw Danny still sleeping. I decided to order room service and all sorts of food for Danny. He’s going to be starving after last night.

There was a frantic knock on my door. I wrapped a robe over myself since I’d been walking around bare. I thought maybe it was room service coming to serve our food but instead on the other side was my parents.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Both mom and dad were looking relieved.

“Oh, thank God you’re okay!” Mom sighed and entered the room. Dad followed behind.

“Why? Did you think I was dead?” I asked.

“You went radio silent since last night! Your father and I thought maybe you were in trouble or fighting someone at DUMBO House!” Mom said.

“You guys always assume I’m getting into trouble.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“Lucien. It’s you. We know who you are.” Dad said.

“How was the gala last night?” I asked.

“It was iffy. Lorenzo and Dante got into an argument over their mother’s house in Sicily. And there was the little ones who were screaming and pretending to shoot each other. They reminded us of you when you were little.” Dad said. He and mom awed at the times when I used to pretend to stab my cousin in the stomach.

“What about the auction? Anything good?” I asked.

“A trip to the Maldives and some shares in our Macau casino. Either than that, nothing else.” Dad said.