TWENTY-THREE

LUCIEN VITTORI

LUCIEN VITTORI

"Dude! I'm serious! I have no idea who he was! I swear!" The man yelled at me. Though, to be fair, I couldn't really hear him because of the plane propellers behind him.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, Jordan. Who did you send that money and file to?" I asked, looking into the pleading man's brown eyes.

"I-I don't know his name! All he said was that he worked for a large group! That's all I know! I swear!" The man desperately yelled.

I stared at him without a single care. This piece of scum didn't deserve to live in this world.

"You still betrayed us and possibly put a person close to me in danger. I'm afraid I have no choice." I said.

Slowly, I placed my foot on the chair and began to push him backwards. He yelled, pleading for his life.

"Shut up already." I said. I kicked the chair and the man fell backwards directly into the plane propellers. His agonizing screams run through the empty tarmac. My suit was getting stained with chunks of blood and flesh.

Once he had succumbed to his fate, I turned to my men who were watching. "Get this cleaned up." I said. One of them called into his earpiece, requesting a clean up crew.

I pulled off my black leather gloves and began walking in the opposite direction. I pulled out my phone and called Danny.

"Hey, Lucien!" He chirped into the phone in his enthusiastic voice.

"Hey, baby. I just finished some work. How's classes?" I asked.

"Bio was tough today. OH! Guess what? So, I went to Target and found this new shampoo and I tried it today. It smells sooooo good!" Danny rambled on about his day while I continued to listen.

Once I got in my car, I pulled out a handkerchief and began wiping some blood off my face.

"So, that's what happened. What about you? How was your day?" Danny asked.

"It was good. I did some stuff. The usual." I said, not waiting to tell him about our traitor.

"Are we still on for dinner tonight? You sound exhausted. We don't have to go if you don't feel like it." Danny said. I blushed a bit, imagining Danny worrying about my well being.

"I'm fine, Danny. I'm sure a quick nap will fix me right up." I said.

"Oh, right." He chuckled. "I gotta go! Angie wants me to watch her participate in a wet t-shirt contest." Danny said.

"Go be a supportive friend. I'll see you later." I said.

"Kay! Bye! I love you!" He said.

"I love you too." I said with a huge smile on my face. Danny hung up and I was met with a reflection of my sexy face on my phone.