TWELVE

LUCIEN VITTORI

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

LUCIEN VITTORI

My breathing was under control. However, Danny Boy’s was fast and beating quick. Which would make sense because the little one has no idea what’s going on. Poor thing. Maybe if he had his phone, he would’ve known that my dad called for a meeting and wanted us to meet here.

I saw this moment to be able to have Danny alone in a confined space. I used to sneak in here when I was child and listen to the things my parents and his work buddies would talk about. 

“Should we-” Danny said but his voice was too loud.

“Shhh!” I shushed him. He stopped talking but his breathing continued.

We heard footsteps from outside getting closer to the meeting room.

“Who already opened this place?” My dad asked.

“Who cares. At least I don’t have to do that God awful security check.” A guy whom I recognized as Lorenzo said.

A series of more footsteps got closer and soon I could feel that there were more people in the room. The greetings and chatter made it sound like it was a nice formal event. But once business starts, things take a turn.

“Lucien. I don’t feel-” Danny said but I put my hand over his mouth. I shushed him.

“Aye, Slyvy! Where’s Lucien?” Someone asked.

“You know him. He’ll arrive later probably.” Dad replied.

Danny was readjusting himself. But in his efforts, he squirmed and rubbed against my dick with his legs. I knew I was getting hard and it didn’t help that Danny was whimpering.

Danny was chest to chest with me, but I easily towered over him so his face was squished into my pecs and neck.

With the bare light that came from the crack of the door, I saw Danny looking up at me with his big beautiful green eyes.

I don’t know what came over, and frankly, I didn’t care, but my head bent down and I planted my lips on Danny’s. He was shocked and let out a small gasp. Danny was too scared to make a loud sound, so he went along with it.

The kiss was with no tongue, but it still felt amazing. My hands came up to his head and gripped his hair. I had him pinned to the wall in the closet and refused to let him go.

“Let’s get this meeting started.” My dad said.

I clenched Danny’s hair in my palms, not too hard. Danny let out another whimper.

“Shhh.” I shushed him. “There’s people outside.” I whispered to him.

“Hmm.” He groaned when my knee went to his crotch and rubbed him hard. 

“If they find out we’re in here, they’ll stop this. And you don’t want this to end, do you?” I groggily asked him. Danny leaned into my collar and bit my neck while trying to suppress his panting.