35

This will be the last chapter. Next is epilogue which is Cliff POV. Crying because the story will end soon. Mag ne-next forward na ako sa series two which is DADDY FOR HIRE. Anyways enjoy reading everyone.

____________________________________________________________________________

SOMETHING kick in my MIND.

Realising that we should appreciate the things and people that surround us. At that very moment if they did something that made us suffering, we should still appreciate them and make them feel that we can forgive someone who has a sinned. We are human that even a God higher than any of us can forgive a person whose a sinner. Let' us not wait for the time to come when someone close to you will just suddenly disappear and you haven't even forgiven or given a chance to let them explain their side.

We all make mistakes so it is not wrong to forgive someone who has done wrong. We all must forgive so that we can give ourselves freedom in everything. So that we have no other thoughts that can disturb our hearts.

Our time on earth is short. So we should enjoy ourselves away from people who make you vulnerable. Forgive and be casual, and just forget everything for your peace of mind.

"Don't cry now baby... I'm still alive." he laugh shortly while wiping my tears.

Kami nalang dalawa ang natitira dito sa living room. Iniwan na kami ng buong pamilya ni Cliff kasama na si levi at athena para mabigyan kami ng alone time para pag-usapan ang dapat pag-usapan. I don't even know where their whereabouts now. Sa laki ba naman ng mansion na ito na parang isang libong pamilya ang nakatira.

They have a lot of maids and guards, kaya siguro mas pinalaki nila ang mansion. Well this isn't called a mansion for nothing.

"You even laugh like nothing happen.." I said while sumisinghot.

Paano ba naman kasi, tinatawanan lang niya ang nangyari na kahit malapit na siyang mamatay sa aksidente. Kung gaano kami nag-alala sa kanya kabaliktaran naman nag ginagawa niya ngayon, he's just laughing like nothing.

Mabuti nalang talaga ay wala na si baby clyde sa bisig ko kundi ay baka pati 'yon umiyak din kasabayan ko dito.

"I'm sorry okay, hindi na mauulit... Next time I'll be careful because I don't want my wife to worried especially now that we have a baby. A cute baby boy. " malambing na sabi nito habang hinahaplos ang kamay saking pisnge.

Medyo nagulat ako sinabi ni Cliff pero hindi ko nalang pinahalata sa expression ko dahil alam kung mas lalong gaganahan ito na magsabi ng matatamis na salita.

I don't know why am feeling shy right now. Eh noon naman hindi ako nahihiya na ipakita ang goofy and bold side ko. I can curse him, say something inappropriate, and can joke around. But right now, I am afraid that if I say something bad he'll be turn off. Something really change to me.

Clifford Nile Encarnacion calling me his wife is like floating in the blue cloudy sky, lying down in the fluffy clouds. Siguro kung hindi ko siya mahal baka iba ang maramdaman ko pero iba na ngayon.

Saying him like that ay parang nagbibigay ito ng kakaibang pakiramdam sa'kin. It hits different. Ibang iba na ito kumapara noon. Mga salitang binibitawan ay may laman na nang pagmamahal. Nagbibigay na nang paru-paro sa tiyan.

"Please Cliff ....Ayoko ng ganon cliff. I don't want to feel- that kind of nervousness again." I whispered gently.

I looked up at Cliff who was now gently looking at me with his hand on mine. He looks at me with a triangular gaze at me with a pair of eyes. Looking at me like I'm a fragile thing that he keeps carefully because he doesn't want it to suddenly disappear like a bubble.

"I'm sorry..." medyo napayuko at mahigpit na hinawakan ang kamay ko. Punong puno ng emosyon. ".. I'll explain everything... Let me okay?"

This is it. Ito yung hinihintay kung nung una palang na malaman at marking mula sa kaibigan niya. Ito yung hinihintay ko na magpaliwanag siya sa'kin. Gustong gusto ko na linawin niya ang lahat lahat simula sa umpisa hanggang sa huli.

Hearts and mind. The whole system in my body coaching me, myself that I should accept and listen to the mistake of others. Because there's always three side of every story. His side, my side and the truth. So better understand and know the other side for your own peace of mind. That's why I am doing this right now. Letting him and accepting for proving his mistake and knowing the truth.

"Let me talk straight without interrupting okay?" he said putting his index finger to my lips. It's like he's shhh-ing me to keep quiet.

I nodded patiently to him. Not wanting to interrupt his moment.

"Uh-wait, I am trying to construct a short essay in my mind love.. just to keep the explanation clear, not nowhere to be found and just to keep it short." he said shyly.

I can't help but to smile. He's too adorable right now. Can I have my phone please. I forgot I left it in levi's car.

"I want it short because I don't want to prolong the pain in your heart because of what will you heard on... okay..." he gently said.

I just smile and nod as a sign that he should continue. I'll listen and watch.

"The whole thing that you heard that time is true, including the uh- l-love thing." he said stuttering.

What?

What does he mean?

"It all started with the bet- long long time ago. Everyone saw how did it start with a simple trick of the ball, bump to each other and then you noticed. By bagging and following your schedule is the way just you to pay me attention.... Plan was going well not until I offered you agreement which is not excluded. Because... I hate seeing you with others that's why I cage you in rule and concession. Not until everything turns into deep affection because no one can persist your whole existent.... What you heard that time was the time when I stop the bet because it is not doing well. It is going to something that is not in the plan. I know... I know its wrong but for me it is not wrong. The only wrong is hurting you. But the whole bet thing is still right. Because without the bet I have no one to love right now. You and our son wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the bet. "

My eyes is bawling after letting him finish and listen his side.

It made me realize that....

That within a human relationship, each side must be listened to in order to give closure to both sides. Whether you get back together or not, it's better that each side has closure than to continue to hold grudges against each other because of a mistake.

This can be lesson to Clifford and I that we should let each other listen and communicate on our everydays thought to make our relationship deeper and better.

"W-will you marry me?" he said stuttering. I saw him took a small box smoothly on his pocket. I gasped for air. Can't believe that this is happening. This is just my dream but right now it's really happening.

"I know that this is too soon but... I don't want to waste my other life without marrying you. I don't know what's God's plan on me-like what happen y-yesterday. I don't want that to happen, I don't want to die in regret leaving you here in this cruel world. I am not marrying you because we have a child. I am marrying you because I love you -so damn much. I want you to be my wife, my bestfriend, the mother of my kids. I want your beautiful face will be the first one I saw in morning.... I want to love you till my last breath Kirlstine.. "

With the full of tears in my eyes. The tears the show how grateful and happy I am right now. Him holding my face like I am a expensive thing he don't want to let go.

"Cliff- Yes, I'm gonna marry you. I'm gonna be with you till my hair turn into gray and body turn into ashes. I love you so much."