Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

I didn't mean to throw an apple at her directly, I thought I'm bad at shooting people but damn! That's a bullseye. What makes it worst is I hit the person I shouldn't get involved with, though a big part of me wants to meet her. Is this meant to be?

To think of it, I already have a bad impression to her because of what I did. Seulgi was right, I'm now eating what I said before. It's like fate played its cards and I'm trap, I should stay in trouble but I want to be in trouble if it's Jennie. The girl was absolutely stunning even though her attitude was venomous.

"Heyyyy! I heard what happened hahahahahaha"

Oh here comes my evil friend.

"Ya! Don't remind me. I already fucked up"

"Geez out of all people why Jennie? Hahahahahaha you're so unlucky Limario"

I snickered "You're so supportive. Do you think I want that to happen?"

All I wanna do is live in peace, earn some money and be rich. Is it my fault that I'm incharge of patrolling the apple trees and saw them by chance? I should've ask them first before making stupid decisions without thinking. Geez.

"That's the face of regret hahahahahaha"

"Yaaaa! Would you shut up?"

We were both bickering when suddenly Jisoo, Jennie's cousin, approach us.

"Hi Lisa"

"H-Hi..." Seulgi waved at her.

I refrain myself from laughing, did she just stutter? My god Seulgi, you're hitting on our same kind.

"Hi Jisoo, sorry about this dummy she lost her brain a long time ago"

"Hey that's mean. By the way I'm Seulgi"

"Are you trying to hit on me?"

"Uhmmm....N-No..I j-just f-find y-you pretty...hehehehe"

Jisoo burst out laughing at her, almost tearing up while Seulgi was dumbfounded on what's happening.

"Seul, leave her alone hahahahahaha she has a girlfriend dude hahahahahaha"

"The fuck! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!? You shithead!"

She tried to hit me but I ran away, we are like dog and cat running around until we get tired.

"W-Wait!" I pant and sat on one of the logs.

"You f-fuck!" Seulgi sat beside me.

We nearly forgot that Jisoo was here, I acknowledge her presence.

"So what brings you here Jisoo?"

"I was thinking if you could tour us around because we are bored inside the house"

"S-Sure...."

There's hesitation on my answer.

"Okay. I'll call Chaeng and Jennie"

I was about to stop her but she run as fast as she can, damn does she join a marathon?

"She's a nice fine catch but fuck! I didn't know she's also like us" Seulgi fake cry.

"Aish! You always hit on girls you just met duh"

"Dude life is short, so I need to push my luck to every pretty girl I see. Maybe to Jennie it would work"