Chapter 5

Jisoo's POV

I smiled ear to ear the moment we met Lisa, I think she'll be the perfect pair for Jennie. The tall girl was absolutely dumb the way I perceive her, imagine throwing an apple to a stranger? What if that person was the president? Then she would definitely regret it her whole life.

Having this break was a blessing, I finally saw someone that would help me annoy Jennie.

Jennie would have done something bad already to Lisa but to my surprise she didn't, there's something she doesn't want us to know but I'm not detective Sooya for nothing hehehehehe. Operation Jenlisa for the go!

Today I persuade Jennie to come with us, although she knows who will be our tour guide she come along. Something's really fishy.

We are now on the strawberry field and the two were talking a little bit far from us, when suddenly we saw them lying on the ground doing something unholy. Did Lisa just eat Jennie's pussy in broad daylight at the middle of this strawberry plantation?!? Where's their manners? They could just go home and do it in the bedroom!

But that's not what really happen, Jennie was unluckily bitten by a poisonous snake and with Lisa's help she was unharmed. The bad thing is, Jennie's hatred towards the girl was doubled. She was about to forgive her about the apple thing but nope, she suddenly change her mind. It was already evening. A lot has happened for a day.

"That jerk! She plan all of this to happen to take advantage of me!"

Her wound is now cleaned and covered.

"Admit it Jennie, you actually enjoyed what she did. You're staring at her after she SUCK your thigh!"

"I didn't! If I was staring at her that's because I wanna burn her to death!"

"Then why didn't you disagreed when she carried you in a bridal style? Jenduekie, you like her"

"NO I DON'T!"

Chaeng barge in to Jennie's room while holding a tray full of food.

"Dinner is readyyyy!"

"Is that for me? That's too many Chaeng"

"No. This is for the both of us"

"How about me babe?"

"You go get downstairs"

She's treating me like I'm not her girlfriend! Aish this girl! But I love her despite of every flaw she have. I was about to go when she speak.

"Babe, get some more food okay? I'm starving my gosh" she complained while munching some chicken.

Waaahhhhh chickennnn! It's been 12 hours since I last ate my favorite.

"Okayyyyyy!" I rush down through the stairs and met by a lot of eyes looking weirdly at me.

Except for mom and dad ofcourse.

"Hi dear, come sit and eat dinner with us" mom politely said.

"Can I eat upstairs with Chaeng and Jennie mom?"

"Ofcourse you can. Get as many as you want I know you miss home made food since you all grew up in Seoul"

"Wow chikin!" I gasp when my eye caught that well cooked roast chicken on the table.

They giggled on my reaction, I took a plate and filled it with food. Then someone walk in.

"Jisoo! Hi!" Lisa wave her hand.

"Hey dude! What you doing here?"

"Uhm I wanna talk to Jennie....a-about w-what happened"

A bright idea pops into my head "Okay, follow me"

I notice Lisa was carrying a basket of strawberries, awwweeee such a sweet hubby.

Jennie and Chaeng were talking about business stuffs when we both walk in.

"Jisooya! Why did you let her in? That girl have a bad luck!"

"Don't be mean to your hubby. She brought some strawberries"

"To remind me of that tragic incident? Take that away" she snob.

Lisa have a smug smile on her face "Nini my love, I carefully pick this strawberries for you. This is a sign of my affection and apology at the same time"

I wanted to laugh out loud on what this idiot said, did she came from the old age because she sound like some romanticist on the late 90's.

"I'm going crazy because of you! Why did you even exist in the first place?"

"Ooohhh so you're crazy to me now huh. You're making me blush Nini, I exist because we are meant to meet each other uwu" Lisa touch her cheeks which is now flushed.

"Jisoo Kim!!!"

"What?!? I'm not even saying anything!"

"You're having fun watching this! Let her out!"

"Ya! Lisa is my friend now. So I can basically call her anytime I want"

"Then take her to your room!"

Chaeng giggled "Don't you think Lisa is adorable Jennie? Total contrast of you. Maybe she's really your soulmate"

"Chaeng! I thought you're on my side. Aish! Don't ruin my night!"

"Wifey you're making me sad"

"Don't call me wifey! Get lost! Even you, get lost!" she point at me.

I look at her unbelievably "Jennieya what did I even do?"

"Your existence annoy me. Now the both of you, get out of my room while I'm being nice"

"Wifey I'm going to leave my affection to you okayyyy? I love you mwaaahhhh!"

Lisa doesn't feel any shame at all, geez this girl was so full of herself.

"Let's go Jichu. Seeing Jennie tonight is enough for me"

"W-Waittt..."

She drag me outside while I'm still holding the plate full of food. How am I gonna finish this?

"You're so mindful dude, you even got us food. Where's your room?"

"Ya! Why are you acting like I'm your 10 year long lost friend?"

"You said I'm your friend. So who sticks to me have to endure me forever" she grab a piece of chicken on my plate.

My favorite parrttttt! Why did she fucking get the thigh part!!!

"YAAAA! You monkey!!!! That's mine!!!"

Even though she already bite it, I grab it from her and put it on my mouth. My chicken is my chicken. Period.

"You didn't tell me. Give me food!"

"Whatever!"

I left her behind but I heard her mumbled.

"What's wrong with this family? Do they have mental disorder? That's cool"